RS4 replicas with genuine centre caps???

Garth_S3

Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number and price for genuine RS4 centre caps?

I have just picked up a second hand set of RS4 reps, bu they have the naff cheap caps on. I have been assured that genuine caps fit, just need to know rough cost and part no's.

Anyone else done this??
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

do a search mate-this topic has been covered in the past in much detail.

good luck and put up some pics

Yes, I did it as soon as I got mine as the caps were awful, shiny cheap horrible.
The part no. is 800-601-165K
However they're not cheap at about £18 each, but well worth it as they really make a huge difference. I bought one first to make sure it fitted and then the rest. On mine I did need to clip off some of the plastic trim on the back to make them fit flush, think this is the case on most reps.

Cheers Andy.
Just the job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here's a pic taken from the front window of the house, where I am sitting now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

new_wheels2.jpg

What size are they 17" or 18"?

I need some new caps, mine are the original ones but they have started to crack and look crap.

Does VAG parts sell them?

[ QUOTE ]
What size are they 17" or 18"?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what bothers me about they way mine looks on 18s - it sits too high especially at the rear. Imo the S3 definitely needs lowering 30mm or so and 10mm spacers front and 15mm rear in order for it to look 'right'.

[ QUOTE ]
Does VAG parts sell them?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes they do, I've just ordered 2. The price was about £18 each.

Yeah, they look like 17's in that photo.

I guess thats why you get the Gmbh springs in with the RSTT upgrade package from the factory.