1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Rs4 rep alloys

kevin wilson Oct 31, 2020

1. kevin wilson

kevin wilson New Member

Hi folk,
    Am new on here.am looking for some advice on fitting my rs4 rep alloys.the centre bore is 57.1mm and my hub is 66.56.soul it be possible to fit a 15mm adaptor at make my alloys fit my hub.my alloys have a offset of et35 and there 8.5j.
    Thanks,
    Kevin!

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Man

Hi; welcome to the forum, Kevin. :)

I know it's possible to use spigot rings when the wheel centre is bigger than the hub. But I've no idea if there's an adapter for when it's the other way around. Hopefully someone will come along soon who does.

4. kevin wilson

kevin wilson New Member

Hi,
    There is some hub adaptors on eBay but there 15mm thick.a need advice wether they would work using my style wheel.

5. quattrogone

quattrogone Quattro Back!

Personally I'd find a set that fit your car properly...
    Is it worth all the extra expense and hassle?

6. kevin wilson

kevin wilson New Member

to be honest there standing me at £500 al in with refurb and new tyres.a don’t mind paying another £90 for hub adaptors if they would work.am concerned about the width.a was hoping someone may shine a bit of light on have for a could push the wheels out without any problems.

7. RyanJonS4

RyanJonS4 Drive It Like You Stole It

8.5 width with et 35 is quite a flush fit as it is, add a spacer in and you’ll be poking. Your only possible option would be to have them machined out to the right centre bore.

Have you checked the cost of a brand new set of reps in the right size with tyres from somewhere like wheelbase? There may not be much in it.

8. kevin wilson

kevin wilson New Member

Am in the process of trying to find a company that will provide this service.

9. Cerbera9

Cerbera9 Registered User

I used to run 19” R8 wheels with 57.1CB 8.5J et35 with a 15mm adapter spacer & longer bolts and they were fine. I sourced mine from Superforma Spacers
    https://www.superforma.co.uk/

10. kevin wilson

kevin wilson New Member

Do you have any pics of the car with them fitted?

11. kevin wilson

kevin wilson New Member

Do you have any pics of car with that setup before I buy any spacers?

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Cerbera9

Cerbera9 Registered User