RS4 questions

rubezz

Reaction score
hi i was thinking of upgrading from a leon cupra R (not for a while though) and was wondering why the RS4 is not on audi's main site. the soft top version still is, but thats pansy.

i was thinking maybe it was taken off because it was competing too much with the new audi with they mad lights (RS8?)

if that is the case shouldnt the price of RS4s not come down soon? they are around 50 grand i think. the best second hand one ive seen is 30 grand.

any ideas on the best way to get an RS4 for the best price?

iam not in a hurry, but what are the options? second-hand, import, garage dealership?

its an absolute beast but also very expensive. does anyone expect a price drop in the future? its out of my range at the moment but iam working toward one possibly/hopefully.

thanks a lot!

hi i was thinking of upgrading from a leon cupra R (not for a while though) and was wondering why the RS4 is not on audi's main site. the soft top version still is, but thats pansy.

i was thinking maybe it was taken off because it was competing too much with the new audi with they mad lights (RS8?)

if that is the case shouldnt the price of RS4s not come down soon? they are around 50 grand i think. the best second hand one ive seen is 30 grand.

any ideas on the best way to get an RS4 for the best price?

iam not in a hurry, but what are the options? second-hand, import, garage dealership?

its an absolute beast but also very expensive. does anyone expect a price drop in the future? its out of my range at the moment but iam working toward one possibly/hopefully.

thanks a lot!

Its out of production now so only available secondhand. If you want a cheap B7 RS4, look out a high miler for £30-35k. Insurance is nearly double that of an S3 and the fuel consumption eye popping on my 2.7BiTurbo so the V8 4.2 must be shocking.

I just put a deposit down on an 2006 RS4 with 16500mls, got it for £36000 which i think's a really good price. It was advertised for £38995, but had been reduced by £1500 the day i went to view it ! Fate ? I think so.

Im coming from an 07 S3 which is going to be hard to part with, its a great all rounder and is going to be greatly missed, what a little beast she was !!

Rubeez, next year, im guessing you should be able to pick a good one up for £25k - £30k. Good luck

Dam you Mo I was planning on going to have a test drive in that RS4 tomorrow! Ah well you've probably saved me a fortune! Thats a good price you got it for mate all the best and enjoy :thumbsup:

lol sorry mate ! If you'd driven it you probably would've bought it, it's awesome, i cant wait now ! Getting it detailed next week as whoever had it must have washed it with a brillo pad ! Also looking into buying some shares with shell !! :ohmy:

I just put a deposit down on an 2006 RS4 with 16500mls, got it for £36000 which i think's a really good price. It was advertised for £38995, but had been reduced by £1500 the day i went to view it ! Fate ? I think so.

Im coming from an 07 S3 which is going to be hard to part with, its a great all rounder and is going to be greatly missed, what a little beast she was !!

Rubeez, next year, im guessing you should be able to pick a good one up for £25k - £30k. Good luck

Thats a good deal. Get yourself on RS246, some interesting threads on the B7 especially the one about chipping them.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Rubeez !

I've been on already Lee, every night ! cheers

Sorry for hijacking your thread Rubeez !

I've been on already Lee, every night ! cheers

What did you think of the 380bhp thread?, can't believe Audi can claim 414bhp!

I know but technically it produces 414bhp it just losses it through the transmission, useless figures all the same.

Mister.c, so i got robbed ? :noway: