RS4 Parts Help! :(

MoAudi1.8T

Reaction score
hi there guys, as some of u may already know im in the process of starting an rs4 conversion. i have managed to source a lot of the parts, but some of them are so hard to come across so i was planning to go direct to audi to buy the parts. however, iv been told that i cant buy rs4 parts from audi unless i can prove ownership of a real rs4??? what am i supposed to doooooo? :(

not sure if this will help mate but try tps

Total BS, get yourself a copy of etka (via ebay) and know what part numbers you need. Go to any dealer and give them the number and the cash, as special orders will not be refunded, so make sure you are 100% on the part numbers you need. Or find a dealer who's' parts department staff can be ***** with customer service, and will spend a bit of time with you looking for the correct parts.

hi there guys, as some of u may already know im in the process of starting an rs4 conversion. i have managed to source a lot of the parts, but some of them are so hard to come across so i was planning to go direct to audi to buy the parts. however, iv been told that i cant buy rs4 parts from audi unless i can prove ownership of a real rs4??? what am i supposed to doooooo? :(

Lol, funny that because i have just bought an RS4 rear sway bar and i dont have an RS4, load of b****s mate

Speak to dave at stoke audi mate.

iv been told that i cant buy rs4 parts from audi unless i can prove ownership of a real rs4???
That is true ONLY for certain major parts - like the bodyshell, but the vast majority of parts can be supplied by any Audi dealer with a decent parts department.

I believe that is true for all body shell's not just the RS4. I don't think Audi what people to be making their own Auid's.

thanks for the replies peeps.

yh i have also been told that i can purchase certain parts without proving ownership but bodyshells such as quarter panels i cannot get hold of cos of this issue.

i shall try the things you guys have told me about, tps, and so on

thanks again :)

i have an rs4 grille surround but that is probably of no help cause you'll get one when you order the rs4 grille lol