RS4 - Moving On - Parts for Sale

Bing0r

Reaction score
My RS4 B9 is due to be replaced end of July/Early August - Will be sad to see it go as have enjoyed my time with it!

So will be putting my car back to stock for trade in. Have a few items i will be taking off the car and up for sale, and wanted to see if anyone would be interested?

1. Vossen 20" HF-2 in Gloss Black - will come with Pilot Sport 4S Tyres - with some tread left. ( I will provide depths in due course ) - been on the car for about 18months and 10k miles, still plenty of tread left. - Also comes with EU-PRO Hybrid 1.5 3100 TPMS sensors. Also have Red Billet Sport Caps.
Wheels are custom drilled by Vossen so they will sit flush to the arches with no need for spacers on a B9 RS4. - i can provide pictures/details as needed for serious buyers. Two of the alloys have some minor chips on the rim of the alloy, nothing an alloy wheel refurb company can't sort. Wheels have been treated with Ceramic Coating GTechniq CS Ultra. Whole set cost me just over £4k including Tyres. - £1600.00 ono.

2. Cete Automotive - Active Valve Control Box. - £200.00 + Shipping

3. Genuine Audi Dark Tinted Rear Lights - this is an OEM part bought from Crewe Audi Car Parts. I will be putting back the stock Red rear lights. - £250.00 + Shipping

The above parts will be removed late July 2021, so can ship/collect from then.

Please PM me if interested.

Attachments

• back (2)_LI.jpg
    back (2)_LI.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 156
  • SIDE2.jpg
    SIDE2.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 139