RS4 Mirrors

gjwell

Reaction score
Sorry to repeat a probably already exhausted topic. However fitting S4 mirror covers to my B7 Special edition cab chavvy or cool? Which ones are the best to get and where can I get them from? Bar the S4 badge and the mirror covers it already looks like an S4 from the front ;). Any one fitted chrome paddles to the B7?

I don't think they are chavvy at all! :think:

It's about £150 upwards for an OEM set which is recommended, and there have been a few thefts of late. An alternative is to spray your own which I did.

LINKY

:end_of_discction:
Sorry to repeat a probably already exhausted topic. However fitting S4 mirror covers to my B7 Special edition cab chavvy or cool? Which ones are the best to get and where can I get them from? Bar the S4 badge and the mirror covers it already looks like an S4 from the front ;). Any one fitted chrome paddles to the B7?
go on be a devil, get them on

Not chavvy at all - really brighten up the look of the car.

I have an A4 2.0T FSI S Line Special Edition Cabriolet, similar to yours. I have the OEM mirrors on mine (actually from an S3) so judge for yourself:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showpost.php?p=737726&postcount=9

The S3 mirrors are identical to the S4 mirrors, and match the windscreen surround perfectly.

Do not go for polished chrome replicas, as they do not look anywhere near as good, and these do look a bit chavvy.

The RS4 mirrors are different again - very flat silver, to match the flat silver windscreen surround, grille surround and window trim. I would avoid getting the OEM RS4 mirrors as these will not match your windscreen surround. Go for the S3/S4 OEM ones.

Hope this makes sense!!

Cheers

Paul