1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS4 mesh grille.

boffin486 Jun 6, 2018

1. boffin486

boffin486 Well-Known Member

Hi all - I understand that these are a DIRECT swap onto an S Line model?
    They are, unfortunately, as rare as hens teeth (at a reasonable price - not the many hundreds of pounds for the genuine article) and it appears that NO-ONE does an after market version (non OE) that will fit the S Line bumper. They are, however, 10 a penny for NON S Line bumpers - all over fleabay for not much money.
    Anyone know WHY no-one seems to do these? :grumpy:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Brilliant Black Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V8 VCDS Map User Audi RS4 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

Its a subject that has been discussed a lot over the years I've been a member, to be honest I think it just one of those things really.
    Maybe there are production issues, I cant see why but you never know, I expect audi wont sell the rights to copy it....…...anyway the OEM B7 rs4 grille is probably the most expensive grille audi sell now even though it a old model.
    I've had a few and allways managed to get them at a sensible price, well compared to dealer prices that is..one just has to look out for rs4 grilles really or just get your wallet open i'm afraid and go new.

4. Rob Avant

Rob Avant Active Member Team Phantom TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

I had a ‘saved search’ set up on eBay for nearly a year until I managed to pick one up for a reasonable price.
    Worth doing that as you’ll get an alert if someone lists one