RS4 Grille Cheapest Place

DieselJake

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Just wondering where's the cheapest place to pick one of these up at the mo'? German eBay? Dealer? If it's dealer please let us know which.

Would prefer black optics but if not I can always spray if not.

Front of my car's messed making this a perfect excuse (oh and it's a b6 but I've already got most the b7 front bits and bobs).

Also looking where to get the best price on an rs4 or carbon bonnet but that's not quite as important and I'll probably end up going for a normal one.

Just subscribing as I'm interested too. Genuine is ridiculous money but they seem rare for sline bumpers, most seem to be not compatible with an sline.

Reactions: DieselJake
keep looking at ebay /breaking rs4..
It took me over two months, find/win one in this bidding game, but got a genuine one for £135 delivered in the end.
new ones start at £500 so not worth going for any dealers unless you have a really thick wallet.

Rs4 grills fit into s line bumpers but not into the se bumpers

That's the main problem really, would be easy if I could get a cheap se rep grille but it wouldn't fit the bumper. Could mesh an s-line grille but just worried encase it ends up looking pants or falls apart.

try brotek on here i think his got rs4 grills they are new but not genuine but from what I've read they are the best next thing.

Ace, cheers man, don't suppose you know what price he's after? Will have a little search for him.

not sure think they retail at £250 i think. there is a post on here with them somewhere

Just to update (and gloat) I just won this RS4 Front grill | eBay
Would imagine other forum members had eyes pealed on it, probably sold by someone here too.

Reactions: TOM.S and Jimbo.King
Decent price! Mine was about another hundred quid on top of that.... but I didn't have much choice at the time :)

One of the best things I've done to mine - totally changes the front end :)

Reactions: DieselJake