Rs4 fog surrounds

Benny B0Y

Reaction score
I was just wondering why people make there own honeycombe fog grilled instead of fitting the rs4 ones is it down to the price of them?? As I've seen some and there £50 a side

Thanks Ben

I think you answered your own question here Ben. If the RS4 ones are £100 a pair then it's still £80 cheaper to go the DIY route as a sheet of honeycomb piece can be had for £20.

I was assuming that was the reason, I'm also assuming the rs4 ones for straight in

That's a bummer can see how much bigger the rs4 ones are now looking at that

A lot of effort for some fog surrounds :tearsofjoy:

they wont fit unless you cut them a lot, as already mentioned rs4 front bumper is different in the foglamp dept, the only part of an rs4 front bumper that will retro fit without mods is the grill assembly, pdc sensors and headlamp wash system, otherwise its a completely different bumper.

Guys, I had this left over from making a radiator cover for my motorbike, and some Matt black high temp spray too...
I have no intention to change the radiator grill.
I know the preffered pattern is the honeycomb type but just wondering what you guys thought of this...

20161009 172247

errrrr, I don't think that's really ideal chap, if doing the mod you need to keep in mind that both intercoolers get there air from these vents so honeycombe allows the most air through whilst giving a nicer visual look and also keeping out debris inc leaves etc, if you use that mesh you'll be reducing the air flow into the intercooler duct a fair bit , and you want those intercoolers to have as much unrestricted air flow as possible.

Reactions: Nozrul Islam
Thanks Rob, I never thought of that!
Okay honeycomb it is then... I'm going to see if I can get a smaller piece as £20 for a large sheet is going go to waste.