RS4 Floor mats - any suggestions please?

Budgie7777

Hi,
I'm looking for a new set of RS4 branded floor mats. can't find any anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions where to get them from please?
I'm in the UK.
Thanks.

B7/RS4

Originals come up every now and again but there always expensive. I bought a set off a well know auction site they look ok.

RS3 S.

Autostyle mats. Any colour you want & they will put the RS badge on for you & around £70.00 a set. Better quality than the Audi originals & have tghe proper floor fixings also.

Bells

Autostyle mats. Any colour you want & they will put the RS badge on for you & around £70.00 a set. Better quality than the Audi originals & have tghe proper floor fixings also.
Second this I’ve seen a few threads on here with people recommending them, so I’ve just ordered some from AutoStyle which should arrive this week. Cost me £67 in total with a totally custom design, to mirror the RS Mat style but with a S5 badge design.

Attachments

• 67E3268E-11D1-4B19-9769-DA8A4F314C83.jpeg
    67E3268E-11D1-4B19-9769-DA8A4F314C83.jpeg
    456.7 KB · Views: 74

RS3 S.

Second this I’ve seen a few threads on here with people recommending them, so I’ve just ordered some from AutoStyle which should arrive this week. Cost me £67 in total with a totally custom design, to mirror the RS Mat style but with a S5 badge design.
...........you won't be disappointed.