RS4 DRC blanking caps

voicey

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I recently removed the DRC set-up on my 2006 RS4 and fitted a new Bilstein coil-over kit. I now have the old metal lines still attached to the car but would like to fit blanking caps just to tidy the whole thing up. Does anyone know the thread sizes/type for me to try and purchase some blanking caps? Long shot, does anyone know where I can buy them?

Thanks in advance Gents,

Graham.

If there's a matching thread on a hose you removed )not sure of the connections) you could take it to any fabricator to get a matching blank machined. It's probably a standard thread though, so if it's a small enough bit you can carry around, try a plumbing supplier/store or maybe even somewhere like B&Q to find a match.

If there's a matching thread on a hose you removed )not sure of the connections) you could take it to any fabricator to get a matching blank machined. It's probably a standard thread though, so if it's a small enough bit you can carry around, try a plumbing supplier/store or maybe even somewhere like B&Q to find a match.

Cheers chief, I'll see what I can do with the old hoses for a thread. I notice you've a 2007 Daytona Grey RS4, it's not my old one is it? I had a 2007 Daytona Grey previously, solar sunroof, lowered KW coils etc?

Cheers chief, I'll see what I can do with the old hoses for a thread. I notice you've a 2007 Daytona Grey RS4, it's not my old one is it? I had a 2007 Daytona Grey previously, solar sunroof, lowered KW coils etc?

Nope, just a regular sunroof and KW coil-springs over the DRC shocks. Originally from Pentreath Audi.

Hi mate I had same problem and just ripped all the pipes and accumulators out