RS4 body conversion for B5 S4 sedan

• Thread starter imported_RastaS4
  • Start date
I

imported_RastaS4

Does anyone know where can I get an RS4 conversion body kit? I read some articles in Audiworld. I just want to know if there's a supplier for a full kit???

G

Where are you based? If in Usa look on Achtuning website- they do the full kit. In UK best option new is probably going to be Vagparts.The other option is that you could do what Docurley is doing and source induvidual bits new/used.

You could do it myway or Riger seam to have boughtout another companys kit which is a RS4 type kit with the larger arches and things

audi_a4_rieger_st2_f.jpg

audi_a4_rieger_st2_r.jpg

PSG

[ QUOTE ]
Yaseen said:
Where are you based? If in Usa look on Achtuning website- they do the full kit. In UK best option new is probably going to be Vagparts.The other option is that you could do what Docurley is doing and source induvidual bits new/used.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you guys... Yaseen, what's the webpage for vagparts?

G

www.vagparts.com Top guys but take ages to reply to emails so if you want an answer sooner then 4days then call them.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yaseen said:
www.vagparts.com Top guys but take ages to reply to emails so if you want an answer sooner then 4days then call them.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I checked out the site... not too many things to buy though. Do you know any other supplier?

G

G- Vagparts basicly sell every part Audi do!!- they only list a few on the site so you have to email/call them. They will definately be able to provide all parts needed- and cheaper than dealer prices.

[ QUOTE ]
Yaseen said:
G- Vagparts basicly sell every part Audi do!!- they only list a few on the site so you have to email/call them. They will definately be able to provide all parts needed- and cheaper than dealer prices.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

G