RS4 (B7) with sunroof: headroom issues!

pisquano

Reaction score
hi all. I am considering buying an RS4, and really want it with the sunroof.
problem is the ones I've tried seem to have quite small headroom. I am aware that the sunroof removes 1 inch or so, but still I am quite worried.
I am 6.2 (1.88 mt) and even pushing the bucket seats all the way down with the lever, I end up having 1 inch or so. It's not a MASSIVE issue as I drive and quickly forgot about it, but still...
I tried more than one RS4 w/sunroof, so I am quite sure it wasn't a seat fault...
could it be there is a setting I am missing? other people from other forums are taller than me (6.4 or more) and they claim they don't have this issue.
obviously I am "normal" meaning I don't have 20cm legs and 1.68 torso:yes:

any help greatly appreciated!
Fed

if thats the case your eye level must be above the level of the rear view mirror? there is only the handle on the right which raises and lowers the seat, all the others switches are for rhe electric lumbar support,

will check again but I wonder if there is a way to tweak the bucket to make it even lower (maybe audi could "adjust it"?)

no other comments? are there any sunroof RS4 owners here who are taller than 6'1, who could share how much headroom they have?

I've got a sunroof on my RS4, but I'm "only" 6ft and have the Recaros - so I have several inches clearance above my head.