RS4 B7 - Reconditioned Engine

SteveRS4

Reaction score
Hi. My first post so I'll introduce my self. I'm a dad with 2 children, one is with me the other is abroad with her mother. I've had a few Audis, but the last one I bought was the RS4 B7. My company give me a car allowance and pay for fuel when used for business.
I'm a Commissioning Engineer, electrically trained and I also write software. My work takes me all over the world and fortunately a lot of time in Europe, which gives me the opportunity to drive the RS4 instead of flying.
March wasn't so good though. A swirl flap broke and fell in to the engine and caused too much damage to repair.
The audi dealership in Holland (Wealer Audi) offered me a brand new engine, but at a huge cost, a couple of days later they suggested a reconditioned engine at half the price which was more acceptable. They ordered the engine and all the new parts and 2 days ago I collected it from Holland.
It's like having a new B7! A new clutch was fitted, all the worn parts were replaced and they even put 2 new tyres on the back without charging.
Excellent car and so much fun to drive, especially in Germany!

Attachments

• AudiRS4.jpg
    AudiRS4.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 249
Reactions: daytonamart
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Nice car. Hope you enjoy the forum. You will find us all very friendly. :)