RS4 B7 De-flap; taking out everything?

Reaction score
Morning

Having recently bought myself a Audi RS4 B7; I plan to get it ready for stage 2 in March at MRC. I've sourced stainless cat bypass pipes and ready to give it a full service with K&N and Iridium spark plugs etc. I will of course have it Carbon Cleaned prior to mapping but plan to also remove the intake flaps before it goes in.

With this is mind, I've seen reference to the following guide which only deals with removing the flaps (noting you don't remove the plugs to get to the screws): https://store.034motorsport.com/blo...m-intake-manifold-flap-linkages-034-108-z005/

However, I'm not a fan of leaving anything in the engine that is not needed and thus I'd like to remove the actuators, flap rods etc while I'm in there. The questions are:

1. Does anyone know of a good guide as I'm sure I found one a while back on one of the forums but can't find it anymore !; and
2. Is there a kit that can be bought to allow you to remove everything as I assume there will be holes etc. from removing the flap rods etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.