RS4 B5 Wheel Offset ?

Olly_K

Reaction score
Anyone know ? cant be ***** to search, might be thinking about new rims, although I do like the standard ones

standard oem rs4 wheels are 18x8.5 with 20mm offset

there arent that many aftermarkets that fit the rs4 and lots of them are heavier than the oem ones- i just got some 8x18 mtm bimoto replicas at £300 for 4 from ebay- these weigh 12kg each which is less than the oem wheels - their offset is 35mm (standard for many audi aftermarket wheels) and i used h&r wheel spacers 30mm per side to push out the wheels fully to where my original mtm 19" wheels

the ride and handling are better now and the steering is a lot lighter. the full set of wheels with 255/35/18 tyres was cheaper than a set of 265/30/19 tyres for my old wheels and the wheels look exactly like the original mtms except without the mtm casting in one of the spokes ( and of course they havnt got curb dints in them yet.....)

if i was doing it again i would probably go for a 25mm per wheel spacer rather than the 30

thanks, that helps a lot.
Is your RS4 silver with the scots logo on the number plate ?

no mine is goodwood green with no stickers/logos except the factory ones- one of my pet hates!

ah ok, the one descibed is owned by a scottish bloke and is always up at AmD, and producing mad power too !

dont think they will mate, they are et20 so will stick out too much (to fill the wider arches on the rs4)