Rs4 ARB's

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Guys does anyone know what size ARB the a4 has? Mines a tfsi quattro if it makes any difference. I believe the rs4 runs a 30mm one and was wondering if its worth fitting the front as well as the rear arb.

Off the top of my head front is same, rear is 22mm.

People go mad over the RS4 rear anti roll bar but it didn't make much odds to mine, I do have Eibach springs and AP dampers though so probably has a bigger impact on stock suspension.

Join the club, I rushed out just after I got my old bus to get one , got it all home ready to fit only to find it was indentical to the one fitted , which , was a factory fit......good for me but a bit of an oddity really....maybe it's a 220 special edition thing.....:icon thumright:

Unfortunately its not a special ed 220 thing, mines 22mm. U got lucky with your black buses :sob:

Unfortunately its not a special ed 220 thing, mines 22mm. U got lucky with your black buses :sob:

22mm is the RS4 ARB bud, standard S-Line is 18mm as far as I’m aware. Loads of info in the link to the thread in my previous post :thumbs up:

22mm is the RS4 ARB bud, standard S-Line is 18mm as far as I’m aware. Loads of info in the link to the thread in my previous post :thumbs up:
Youre dead rite mate s line is 18mm which is what mine is, when i wrote that post i had 22 and 24 in my head haha.