RS3

Last edited:
I remember it running a more standard bumper in the past, I think I read it had to have the front wings extended to accomodate the engine.... could be totally wrong though.

http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/audi-a3-s3-cabrio/27236-mtm-audi-s3-rs4-v6-bi-turbo-squashed-2.html

i bet the bumper is on there as the engine is so big and he needed something with a bit more space, wouldnt suprise me if a s3 bumper didnt fit, hence why kim collins didnt leave it on there, a bit nose heavy supposedly, a kid said who was following it round oulton park!!!

Was still an ongoing project at time, brakes and suspension still needed tweaking.

It is evident the car will be slightly heavier upfront, however it handles as good as if not better then my old s3 and that was upgraded suspension wise in every aspect!

Ok, its had a lot of good work done to it, but doubt if its worth that...
Its still an old S3 after all.

I must be getting old!
I remember the magazine article on it at the time (which i might still have) & thinking wow that must be awesome.
Now I just see it as a massively modified S3 & it puts me off...

Ok, its had a lot of good work done to it, but doubt if its worth that...
Its still an old S3 after all.

I must be getting old!
I remember the magazine article on it at the time (which i might still have) & thinking wow that must be awesome.
Now I just see it as a massively modified S3 & it puts me off...

My thoughts also..
I'd certainly have got the minor jobs done before listing?, and put fixed price listing with best offer