RS3

I'm guessing these are early test/disguised shots as it looks just like an S3 - I'm not too impressed so far... Although the power figures do look good.

If Audi do decide to 'castrate' the RS3 to make the TT RS a more appealing performance option, then I'm all for it as it will most likely mean lower emissions out of the box and possibly lower insurance/tax premiums for the owners, just like the original 210bhp S3.

I really do hope they make it a little more special in terms of looks, because the current S3 just does not stand out from all the other 'pretend sports' S-line A3 versions. This is the main reason I prefer the original S3 in the looks department.

Just my 0.02 cents :hi:

Yet another interesting post about the proposed RS3!

£35k! Id rather spend the money on the VW Golf R20T with similar performance for almost £10k cheaper and pocket the difference for a rainy day!

Well isnt the TT-RS 45k so for 35k I can imagine the RS3 being a lesser car. 40bhp over the S3 though isnt much especially when you can get the S3 to 350+bhp pretty easily.

I just hope that the chassis, exterior and interior are given a good revamp for the extra pennies over the S3.

looks good but we all know you can buy an S-line and stick S3 bumpers on it for the'look'...... needs individuality although i wouldnt expect any as dont recall the TTS looking too far away from the normal TT