Rs3

Paul finch

Reaction score
Waiting to pick a takeaway up in Headcorn earliert,right outside,facelift RS3 started up,never heard one before,.....wow!....not starting a my pre facelift is louder than yours argument,just sounded lovely!

I think the fl sounds better than pfl but most seem to think the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate,regesterd 7th Jan 19,5500 miles now..Some people drink loads,smoke loads,I don't do that,I just loose loads of money on cars,my money, my choice

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Freeze
Yes mate,regesterd 7th Jan 19,5500 miles now..Some people drink loads,smoke loads,I don't do that,I just loose loads of money on cars,my money, my choice

Same here pal don't drink don't smoke just nice holidays and nice cars :yes:

Reactions: Paul finch
Thinking of a Merc A45s next,hope that sounds good!

Depends if you like pops and farts? If you do, you'll love the sound of it.

Plus I'm sure I read you get 4 options of what engine sounds get pumped in through the speakers. To me this means the engine sounds sh**e so we're pumping in some sound to try and make it sound sporty.

Wonder what the sound options will be? V6? V8, V10, or V12? If you're going to pump in sound through the speakers, you might as well go the whole hog.

Personally, I think the A35 will be the better car. Will do 95% of what the A45S will do on a daily basis, and save you £15,000 that can go towards ticking some essential options.