RS3 with LED Upgrade by EM Tuning

HSP

3rd Gear
Reaction score
Hi All,

Picked up my RS3 on Friday and have already completed a small mod with upgrading all of the interior and door lights with LED's from EM Tuning.

It gives the car a different look with brighter and whiter light look than the standard bulbs which are dull.

photo1.jpg

photoc.jpg

photod.jpg

photoe.jpg

photoh.jpg

At last, someone bought one in the right colour!

Looking lovely, and the lights just make it look so much fresher than the old tungsten bulbs.

Any error codes or is she all good?

My S3 comes tonight and once it does and I'm 100% on all the bulbs this will be one of the next priority jobs.

At last, someone bought one in the right colour!

Looking lovely, and the lights just make it look so much fresher than the old tungsten bulbs.

Any error codes or is she all good?

My S3 comes tonight and once it does and I'm 100% on all the bulbs this will be one of the next priority jobs.

Thanks had originally order Phantom Black but changed my mind when I saw the RS5 in Daytona Grey.

No Error codes, waiting for new number plate bulbs as they keep flashing errors which should be here in the next few week.

Super looking car and lovely colour. Astonishling, I would've thought the RS3 came equipped with a Interior LED pack. I've not seen one in the flesh but I understand it does come with LED brake lights, right? I would love to see a pic of those bad boys in action.

Enjoy the car.