RS3 vs EV6 GT

Of course you are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the only desirable EV IMO is the Taycan.
That is a great looking car (if huge).
But it looks terrific and even the fuel filler cap (lol) is cool :)

@Mike.46 nice program on CH5 now for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Missed it been watching Karen Pirrie, have to watch an episode every night once I start, If I leave it until the following week I cant remember what happened the previous week :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Terminator x
the only desirable EV IMO is the Taycan.
That is a great looking car (if huge).
But it looks terrific and even the fuel filler cap (lol) is cool :)
I was out on my old Kawasaki 2 stroke and was taking the plugs out after doing a plug chop on the pavement on a large roundabout to check the colour (Only way to see if youve got the jetting correct)
A Taycan came off the M53 and stopped alongside me,
He saw me looking and floored it around the roundabout, it actually sounded nice and appeared to handle OK as well, very impressive tbh

42 year old Kawasaki, doesnt even need a battery to run :)

Attachments

• IMG_9027.jpg
    IMG_9027.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 58
Reactions: martin lo, 8YARWY and Snake Pliskin
I was out on my old Kawasaki 2 stroke and was taking the plugs out after doing a plug chop on the pavement on a large roundabout to check the colour (Only way to see if youve got the jetting correct)
A Taycan came off the M53 and stopped alongside me,
He saw me looking and floored it around the roundabout, it actually sounded nice and appeared to handle OK as well, very impressive tbh

42 year old Kawasaki, doesnt even need a battery to run :)
Love that Bike - had a KH250 - Z650 - Z1000 back in the 1970/80s - always wanted the bigger 2 stroke...

Reactions: Mike.46
Love that Bike - had a KH250 - Z650 - Z1000 back in the 1970/80s - always wanted the bigger 2 stroke...
The saying 'Never meet your heroes' would apply very well here, They're a b*tch to get them to run correct on our modern day fuels and in the right circumstances turn into a detonating, surging nightmare with very little stopping power, but still very pretty :)

Reactions: martin lo