RS3 to buy or not to buy?

Radman

Reaction score
Hi all,

My endless wait for an RS3 may have come to an end. Dealer rang me up with a cancelled order. Cat red with dynamic pack, B&O speaker pack, black pack, red callipers and SS seats. He said he would do it for 47k? Should I ask for further discount with it being a cancelled order? Not sure which way to go with this?

Cheers again
Rad

Reactions: RGBARGEE
49K for a steroid A3. You'd need sectioning if you had that.

Reactions: Gazwould and Kugaman1
Also need to decide if the extras are kit you want otherwise paying for extras you would not spec which dilutes the discount benefit IMO.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Hi mate. Could you pm me yr spec please so I have something to compare it to.

Cheers

It's in my signature:

Comfort and sound
Tech pack connect
Tit wheels
Through load
Pan roof
Privacy
Black pack
Boot mat
5 year warranty
Folding mirrors
Mythos black

Think that's it.

Reactions: Radman
Buy it. They are EXCELLENT cars!

Reactions: Radman
Buy one: with 4.1/2 years of ownership my 70-year old opinion has never changed; the Audi RS3 is the best all-weather 4-seater I've ever owned and that ownership is going to continue for some time yet... :racer:

I've driven 'faster' but few 'quicker' on a day-to-day basis; the Audi RS3 is an amazingly good motor-car...

Reactions: CJ92, Terminator x, Kugaman1 and 4 others
If you are in the right position then I would say go for it! Always try to get a discount, if you don't ask.....

The car is easily the best one I have ever owned. Awesome all rounder does not even come close...

Reactions: CJ92, Radman, Terminator x and 3 others
I've just got this from drive the deal...Seems a good deal. Be interesting to see what change the facelift announcement will have in the price.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    257.3 KB · Views: 167
Circa 7% saving is pretty good IMO.

I got a little more, but did buy 2 cars (TT for other half) and made sure that was factored in and had dealt with the Dealer for nearly a decade having previously bought several cars.

But that is still a very good price. So you gonna go for it ?

Very very tempted. Going to take the quote to dealer on Monday and see what he can do with it.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin