RS3 to buy or not to buy?

Radman

Hi all,

My endless wait for an RS3 may have come to an end. Dealer rang me up with a cancelled order. Cat red with dynamic pack, B&O speaker pack, black pack, red callipers and SS seats. He said he would do it for 47k? Should I ask for further discount with it being a cancelled order? Not sure which way to go with this?

Cheers again
Rad

RGBARGEE

Tell dealer you need 6% discount and you will buy it! Is £47k discounted already??

RGBARGEE

How much discount?

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
Also need to decide if the extras are kit you want otherwise paying for extras you would not spec which dilutes the discount benefit IMO.

RGBARGEE

I am paying £44600 with fairly high spec and 5 year warranty.

RGBARGEE

Hi mate. Could you pm me yr spec please so I have something to compare it to.

Cheers

It's in my signature:

Comfort and sound
Tech pack connect
Tit wheels
Through load
Pan roof
Privacy
Black pack
Boot mat
5 year warranty
Folding mirrors
Mythos black

Think that's it.

RGBARGEE

Hill hold assist

Schlaag

Bwah
Buy it. They are EXCELLENT cars!

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
Buy one: with 4.1/2 years of ownership my 70-year old opinion has never changed; the Audi RS3 is the best all-weather 4-seater I've ever owned and that ownership is going to continue for some time yet... :racer:

I've driven 'faster' but few 'quicker' on a day-to-day basis; the Audi RS3 is an amazingly good motor-car...

RGBARGEE

Radman

I've just got this from drive the deal...Seems a good deal. Be interesting to see what change the facelift announcement will have in the price.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    257.3 KB · Views: 113

Snake Pliskin

Supporter
Circa 7% saving is pretty good IMO.

I got a little more, but did buy 2 cars (TT for other half) and made sure that was factored in and had dealt with the Dealer for nearly a decade having previously bought several cars.

But that is still a very good price. So you gonna go for it ?

RGBARGEE

Conradius looks like a 5% deal.Pretty good.
Very very tempted. Going to take the quote to dealer on Monday and see what he can do with it.
Why wait until Monday !!