1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 tire configuration

Simen Langeland May 18, 2018

1. Simen Langeland

Simen Langeland 2018 RS3

Hello, I'm New to this forum and trying to navigate to the correct segment for my question below, so please help me out:)

I picked up a slightly used (8000 km) 2018 RS3 from a dealer a couple of weeks ago. The dealer removed the Winter Wheels and put on the fresh summer Wheels before I bought the car. The summer tire spec on my car is 255 wide tires in front and 235 rear, but the dealer put on the Wheels With the widest tires in the rear (the dealer normally sells BMW and Mercedes).

My question is: do I have to change the Wheels and put the 255 in front and the 235 rear? Or is it ok to keep it as it is? I use this car as a daily, and have no plans to take it on track (yet), so the understeer is not a problem for me. I kind of like the widest tires on the rear Wheels, makes it bit Porsche:)

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

4. Simen Langeland

Simen Langeland 2018 RS3

Thank you!

Sandra likes this.