Rs3 staggered rotors on s3 PFL

A7BAS

Reaction score
Hi guys, so throughout last night i think I’ve read most of if not all posts relating to the fitting of the 19inch staggered rs3 rotors to an s3.
HOWEVER….
I can not find the answer I am after, There are very different opinions and no clean cut answer, I too am looking at purchasing a set of rs3 19inch staggered rotors and looking to fit them to my 2014 (63) s3 sportback.
Do they fit?
Is there any rubbing or catching (I am oem suspension and height)
Do I need spacers for any reason?
Will they protrude the bodywork and require rs3 wings? (Keeping wider wheels at front)
Is there any issues at all to be aware of??

thanks all for any help

Last edited:
What you mean rotors?
19"? Mghh they must be massive if u mean brake discs like wheels size :D
For your question everything will fit vice versa doesn't matter if u have A3 or S3 or RS3.
All of em shares same chassis so don't worry.
What is on RS will fit on A3 and what is on S3 will fit on A or RS simple.
It all depends what is your built preference.
It is like when u are original audi purchaser you can build your car to the max.
Hope this will help
Regards

What you mean rotors?
19"? Mghh they must be massive if u mean brake discs like wheels size :D
For your question everything will fit vice versa doesn't matter if u have A3 or S3 or RS3.
All of em shares same chassis so don't worry.
What is on RS will fit on A3 and what is on S3 will fit on A or RS simple.
It all depends what is your built preference.
It is like when u are original audi purchaser you can build your car to the max.
Hope this will help
Regards

Rotor is the name of the RS3 wheel which is what the OP is referring to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will fit but the RS3 does have a slight different front off set and wider arches to allow for the wider front wheels. It just means the rim will be closer to the arch on an S3 but wont poke. the 8.5J rim is good up to ET45 before it starts poking and I think the RS3 wheel is like ET53. you might need to for for a 235 tire though which will have a slight stretch but nothing aggressive.

Thanks all, great help, there are lots of very accurate replicas about that save having the stagger. So that might be a consideration

They will fit but the RS3 does have a slight different front off set and wider arches to allow for the wider front wheels. It just means the rim will be closer to the arch on an S3 but wont poke. the 8.5J rim is good up to ET45 before it starts poking and I think the RS3 wheel is like ET53. you might need to for for a 235 tire though which will have a slight stretch but nothing aggressive.
Ar you sure? then how come all enthusiasts fitting rs3 bumpers onto S3 and all is good ? If the wings woul dbe wider then bumpers has to be too and therefore wouldn't fit into a3 or s3 ?

Thanks all, great help, there are lots of very accurate replicas about that save having the stagger. So that might be a consideration
thats the way I went, I went for 8.5 x 19" all round replicas as they had a better dish and stance then 235/35/19 rubber. dont exceed et45 though or they will poke out at the front.

thats the way I went, I went for 8.5 x 19" all round replicas as they had a better dish and stance then 235/35/19 rubber. dont exceed et45 though or they will poke out at the front.
Before someone says "reps are rubbish and crack etc etc" thats what I thought and I am very OE with parts but gave them a try, 30K miles later and 2 winters and they were perfect, my originals went all bad on the machine polished sections but these didnt. I think most people who by reps buy rubbish tyres and dont look after the wheels but I had P zeros (2 sets) loved them

Before someone says "reps are rubbish and crack etc etc" thats what I thought and I am very OE with parts but gave them a try, 30K miles later and 2 winters and they were perfect, my originals went all bad on the machine polished sections but these didnt. I think most people who by reps buy rubbish tyres and dont look after the wheels but I had P zeros (2 sets) loved them
Just out of interest where did you get them from?

100% sure, the bump seems to fit both but RS3 100% has wider wings
Just googled, yes you right 10mm wider wings hmm how they fitting bumpers on s3 ?

I run RS6 reps from LDPrestige bought in 2016 on both PFL & FL RS3 with no issues whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk