RS3 Sports Exhaust

Tom19

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Looking for some quick advice...

Have viewed an RS3 today at Doncaster which has pretty much every option other than the sports exhaust, which I really wanted.

Now what I want to know is, if I can source a sports exhaust, is it easy enough to retro fit or is it better going down miltek route?

Many thanks
Tom

Reactions: bobby_s3
Hi guys,

Have viewed an RS3 today at Doncaster which has pretty much every option other than the sports exhaust, which I really wanted.

Now what I want to know is, if I can source a sports exhaust, is it easy enough to retro fit or is it better going down miltek route?

Many thanks
Tom

As far as I know the 8P didn’t come with a sports exhaust. You can definitely get a lot of off the shelves options like Miltek though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
Many thanks
Tom

As far as I know the 8P didn’t come with a sports exhaust. You can definitely get a lot of off the shelves options like Miltek though

Correct bobby_S3 a "sports exhaust" was not an 'option' with the 8P RS3

Here's the OEM/STD 8P RS3 and Milltek exhaust systems side-by-side, Tom; note the Milltek without twin secondary catalytic converters will not pass an Audi Dealer MOT :readit: as they well know that secondary catalytic converters 'should' be fitted to comply with regulations - however ineffective they might be!

RS3 Miltek

And Milltek fit these to comply:

Not for road use

Last edited:
Miltek exhaust works with my Sports Button, nice note when it’s off, then switch it on and it open the exhaust gate, which is then not very neighbour friendly ha, this Clip is cold start [Off]

Reactions: tig202, bobby_s3 and 45bvtc