1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

RS3 Sports Exhaust

Tom19 Nov 3, 2019

1. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

Hi guys,

Looking for some quick advice...

Have viewed an RS3 today at Doncaster which has pretty much every option other than the sports exhaust, which I really wanted.

Now what I want to know is, if I can source a sports exhaust, is it easy enough to retro fit or is it better going down miltek route?

Many thanks
    Tom

bobby_s3 likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. bobby_s3

bobby_s3 Active Member

As far as I know the 8P didn’t come with a sports exhaust. You can definitely get a lot of off the shelves options like Miltek though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. 45bvtc

45bvtc Well-Known Member Supporter SQ5 owners group Team Cornflower Blue Gold Supporter Team Sahara Silver Team Sepang Audi RS3 Audi TT

Correct bobby_S3 a "sports exhaust" was not an 'option' with the 8P RS3

Here's the OEM/STD 8P RS3 and Milltek exhaust systems side-by-side, Tom; note the Milltek without twin secondary catalytic converters will not pass an Audi Dealer MOT :readit: as they well know that secondary catalytic converters 'should' be fitted to comply with regulations - however ineffective they might be!

RS3 Miltek.jpg

And Milltek fit these to comply:

Not for road use.jpg

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  5. Grey_Man

Grey_Man Member

Miltek exhaust works with my Sports Button, nice note when it’s off, then switch it on and it open the exhaust gate, which is then not very neighbour friendly ha, this Clip is cold start [Off]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tig202, bobby_s3 and 45bvtc like this.