Facelift Rs3 sportback Delivery date

As soon as I get my hands on it - I will be more than happy to share numerous photos :sunglasses:

So this is my 5th New Audi, usually delivery dates have always moved backwards, well I seem to be lucky this time - build was meant to start on 31st July (which I was well pleased with as quoted Bw 41 before I ordered) but checked the tracker and it's already in progress, not counting anything yet but my sales lady has booked me in to collect 1st September - happy days :laughing:

Fullsizeoutput 236

Reactions: Radman and AudiNutta
So this is my 5th New Audi, usually delivery dates have always moved backwards, well I seem to be lucky this time - build was meant to start on 31st July (which I was well pleased with as quoted Bw 41 before I ordered) but checked the tracker and it's already in progress, not counting anything yet but my sales lady has booked me in to collect 1st September - happy days :laughing:

View attachment 131986

Will they release them before September?

Dealer emailed me today to say they expect the car to be with them towards the end of August and were happy to book me in for the 1st September for a 67 plate, I wouldn't want it any earlier.

Reactions: Fretty1984, dunes7, AudiNutta and 1 other person
Anybody else had their build date pushed back.
Mine just been pushed back two weeks to 11th December..I suspect with Christmas holidays I'm looking at end of January..

Anybody else had their build date pushed back.
Mine just been pushed back two weeks to 11th December..I suspect with Christmas holidays I'm looking at end of January..

Mine was 27th November, then 23rd October and then pushed back to 13th November :(

My dealer says late December / Early January, seems a really long time from build!! Was hoping for it by end of November.

Mine ain't moved still showing the 21/8/17........ A lot the ones above seem to have been later build dates that have been moved. Perhaps they're closing the full production line down so's they can all watch a FL RS3 with the ceramic brake option go thru.......... :hubbahubba:

Reactions: neg, Terminator x and AudiNutta
Mine ain't moved still showing the 21/8/17........ A lot the ones above seem to have been later build dates that have been moved. Perhaps they're closing the full production line down so's they can all watch a FL RS3 with the ceramic brake option go thru.......... :hubbahubba:

It will look pretty sexual ;) The colour on the callipers is spot on!

It will look pretty sexual ;) The colour on the callipers is spot on!

I'm not sure how it will look with a grey front caliper and a black rear caliper (altough quite a skeletal one), but in saying that, as I've gone for Daytona Grey the car will have quite a black and grey thing going on in looks anyway..........

I'm not sure how it will look with a grey front caliper and a black rear caliper (altough quite a skeletal one), but in saying that, as I've gone for Daytona Grey the car will have quite a black and grey thing going on in looks anyway..........

I don't think you would notice all that much, it won't stick out like a sore thumb anyway. Maybe if the fronts were red and the rears black. Anyway, it wouldn't be difficult to colour match the rear down the line.

I keep seeing a dozen Daytona photos a day and it makes me doubt my decision more and more... need to commit!!

Hi Guys, Been lurking in the back ground for a long time now, I have had 4 s3s over the years, and always read the forums.

I have taken the plunge and ordered a new RS3, got a build date 31st July, I checked this morning on track your order, the car is now in transit to the dealer, starting to get a wee bit excited to say the least.

Same thing happened to me today, car now in transit.

Audi Tracker??
Can someone please send me the link to the Audi tracker you guys are using to tracker your cars build?
I have an 8digit customer order number now.
Last question; which post code do I enter, the Audi dealer or my own?
Thanks guys.

Audi Tracker??
Can someone please send me the link to the Audi tracker you guys are using to tracker your cars build?
I have an 8digit customer order number now.
Last question; which post code do I enter, the Audi dealer or my own?
Thanks guys.

The tracker is the page you speak of that asks for a postcode?

Your postcode and your order number, should pull it up.

Can take a week or so for you to be able to track your order on your Audi website

Finally got the My Audi website going, it has taken a while to accept my order number.
I now have build date of 21st Aug !! wont be surprised if that goes backwards.....watch this space.

Reactions: AudiNutta
My build just went from 13th November to 6th November :)

Trying to place some logic when it's updated, up until now it's been a Wednesday in common. But it's now a Friday and it was still showing the 13th at 3am and at gone 6am it was the 6th.

Just checked my order status for the first time in a few days, build was due to start next week but it's already in the paint shop! Sounds like the factory is running ahead of schedule.

Any idea how long it takes from the paint shop stage?

Reactions: neg and AudiNutta
Just checked my order status for the first time in a few days, build was due to start next week but it's already in the paint shop! Sounds like the factory is running ahead of schedule.

Any idea how long it takes from the paint shop stage?

Normally all done in 2/3 days?

Reactions: Syzygy
Can anyone help me trying to look on the your audi page and its just saying :
This order does not match our records. Please contact your local Audi Centre for assistance.
i have confirmed the order number with audi.

any ideas?

Thanks

Can anyone help me trying to look on the your audi page and its just saying :
This order does not match our records. Please contact your local Audi Centre for assistance.
i have confirmed the order number with audi.

any ideas?

Thanks

It can take a few days for the order be generated on the system, luckily mine was only a few hours after I got the email from Audi.

It can take a few days for the order be generated on the system, luckily mine was only a few hours after I got the email from Audi.
no problem thanks for the reply.

i ordered on 22nd july.not had an email from audi yet only email i got was from the dealer the day i ordered. i did talk to audi uk they said it will only come on few weeks before build but from reading on here looks like thats not right.

Mine stated a proposed build date of the 21/8/17, two weeks today and it is still stating that date - Whoopee :greyrs4:

no problem thanks for the reply.

i ordered on 22nd july.not had an email from audi yet only email i got was from the dealer the day i ordered. i did talk to audi uk they said it will only come on few weeks before build but from reading on here looks like thats not right.

I had an email from Audi around 2 weeks after I confirmed my order, with the order number from them. What Audi UK told you is rubbish, you can track it months before. Wait for the email from Audi UK any time now with the order number from them.

Mine stated a proposed build date of the 21/8/17, two weeks today and it is still stating that date - Whoopee :greyrs4:

Should have gone to confirmed status now? Should be locked in and won't move. The factory seem to be producing ahead of schedule, chances are your car will be built or nearly built on that date.

Should have gone to confirmed status now? Should be locked in and won't move. The factory seem to be producing ahead of schedule, chances are your car will be built or nearly built on that date.

I think I got lucky and my order was in fact an existing one for the dealership that was able to be altered to suit the required spec from myself.

I think I got lucky and my order was in fact an existing one for the dealership that was able to be altered to suit the required spec from myself.

Mine was too, but when I ordered they said it was a November estimated build slot. They said it would be a 6-8 week delay for Exclusive, but so far has stuck to 6th November.... crossing everything I got!

It would be financially more sensible for me if the car arrived later because of terminating the S3 lease, but I want it now!!

Factory definitely ahead of schedule. Been out the country for 2 weeks.
Checked "your Audi" on Saturday on my return. My car has left the factory already. It shouldn't of gone into build until 31st July.

Attachments

• IMG_1647.PNG
    IMG_1647.PNG
    304.5 KB · Views: 138
What was your spec and what was your original build wk?

Checked "your Audi" on Saturday on my return. My car has left the factory already. It shouldn't of gone into build until 31st July.

Ara Blue
Alu style pack
Silver SS seats
Sound & Comfort pack
Priv glass
Sports exhust
Auto fold mirrors
My build date was always 31st July. Just didn't expect it to of left the factory so quick.

Tried to contact my Salesmen yesterday but he didn't call back. He emailed late yesterday to say he'd call me back today.
It's obviously going to be in UK in the next few weeks. Just don't want them to Register it until 1st September and hopefully collect on that day also.

It only takes 2-3 days to build mind you, so that's about right considering we are a week into August. They seem to be half way through build by the time the build date comes, that's the regular pattern.

My friends S3 was in quality control on build day.

It only takes 2-3 days to build mind you, so that's about right considering we are a week into August. They seem to be half way through build by the time the build date comes, that's the regular pattern.

My friends S3 was in quality control on build day.
Thanks for the info. Looks bang on time then. When I ordered Salesmen said probably be 2nd/3rd week of September for collection. Hopefully he's being conservative. Be nice to collect on 1st September. Hopefully get an update later.

Dunes7 our cars are getting built on the same day :smiley: