RS3 Sounds

Nickyc

Reaction score

Just came across this on the Tube of You, enjoy.

Nick

Reactions: DW81
Said it before the best sounding car this side of a naturally aspirated V

PFL with sports exhaust and secondary cat delete makes a beautiful sound

Reactions: Terminator x and DW81
Yet to hear one with the 2nd cat delete, sports exhaust and valve controller

That would make two of us. Wife is not a big fan of how it is already so I think I’ll leave the valve controller..........for now

That would make two of us. Wife is not a big fan of how it is already so I think I’ll leave the valve controller..........for now

You need a valve controller, the car continues to sound like dynamic mode in 1st gear all the way through the rev range.

I went under a very short railway bridge in my PFL yesterday was staggered just how loud the gunshots were when changing down a gear!
Was literally like a high powered rifle being shot - and my car just has the stock sports exhaust with no other mods.

Reactions: simonali and DW81
Yep they are incredibly vocal cars, I’ve been running secondary decats from the fl model on my PFL model and the vw exhaust plug valve deletes now for over 18months. The car really does sound insane when pushing on in all rev ranges as I’ve been told by mates that have been following me. However the cold starts are very loud so may resort to the cete valve controller

I went under a very short railway bridge in my PFL yesterday was staggered just how loud the gunshots were when changing down a gear!
Was literally like a high powered rifle being shot - and my car just has the stock sports exhaust with no other mods.

Windows down and second gear every bridge I go under. It's an addiction! Another thing that blows me away apart from the sound is that you can enter the bridge at 25mph and be hitting 50 by the other side. Naughty, but nice.

:D

Reactions: Sug
Same as mine and currently have valves open which is lovely apart from on a morning at 6am with cold start I also noticed having an intake really changes the sound too