1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. Adrian Crockford

Adrian Crockford New Member

Hello im going to buy a rs3 saloon 2018 next year.. im just wondering what commen faults to look out for if any? And whats the road tax
    a year for it because I get two different answers for it when I Google it. Im in the UK.. any help would be appreciated many thanks adi

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Paulbean

Paulbean Registered User

Tax will be 475 for years 2-5 I believe, then it drops to 150 (if that stays the same). As for faults, I've had mine for 18 months and not had any issues with it so far (touch wood).

4. Adrian Crockford

Adrian Crockford New Member

Thanks so much for commenting that helps me out

5. Alli_RR

Alli_RR Registered User

as above, no faults so far after about 16months of ownership and taking the car to stage 2 (stage 3 inbound!) The only thing I have noted is the key fob seems to like batteries. Ive had to replace them twice in this time and has caught me out locking me out of the car. I now carry a spare couple of batteries with me in my faraday key pouch.

6. wuta3

wuta3 Registered User

RATTLING SUNROOF

7. royalsteve68

royalsteve68 Registered User

Rattling sunroof, squeaky brakes are common issues with Rs3

8. Inertoe

Inertoe New Member

It's hard for me to do my essay and the quality of my essays has always been below average. My academic performance suffered from this. But after I started using the online service, my essays got much better.

9. jebusRS

jebusRS Registered User

spam ^^

10. JackSmooth

JackSmooth New Member

Hey there Inertoe! Your service got any essay writing reviews? So i know how reliable it is? I need some guarantees before order some there help.

11. royalsteve68

royalsteve68 Registered User

Squeally brakes is common
    Pano roof - make siue they grease it up before you take delivery - they charge about £200 otherwise
    Pirelli tyres - some prople get issues with them where the tyre starts to seperate at the rim - mine have been fine though
    Google maps overlay - licence may have run out or may not be available anymore- make sure it has google maps overlay. If not get them to upload the replacement overlay

Get autowatch ghost and maybe a tracker

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021 at 11:07 AM