RS3 saloon

Terminator - definitely hope so, enough differential between SB and saloon to keep our 8v rs3s a little more exclusive. Would also tie in with production of previous RS models as far as I know. Although I understand the new 2016 RS4 will be both avant and saloon, don't know if that would indicate a similar future policy with the RS3. If that is the case then hopefully they stagger release, with saloon first then facelift sb later.

Audi have to consider upgrade path for those that want to upgrade their RS3s in a year or 2 and manage their model line up accordingly to prevent excessive depreciation - returning business must be a huge portion of what they sell.

I was watching this random vlog and it says that the order books have now closed on the RS3 (skip to 1:50).

So it might be more than just a rumour.

Lol isn't that the chap that test drove a rs3 recently and commented that he wouldn't buy one vs his tuned s3; now he's ordered a rs3!

TX.

Reactions: tektrob and RYuill
i was told that the RS3 facelift wont go into production until BW39 2016, so thats 17 weeks after the proposed FL of A3/S3 due in BW22

i saw pics but they were called quattro clubsport it looks amazing. im guessing thats what it would look like

i saw pics but they were called quattro clubsport it looks amazing. im guessing thats what it would look like
That isn't it though, that one is more a "let's throw everything we have at the saloon and see what happens" version and un-likely to end up that way imho. Facelift version of the RS3 must be miles away yet though otherwise we'd have seen spyshots.

TX.

Reactions: cpc_s3
That isn't it though, that one is more a "let's throw everything we have at the saloon and see what happens" version and un-likely to end up that way imho. Facelift version of the RS3 must be miles away yet though otherwise we'd have seen spyshots.

TX.
well they need to make a quattro clubsport then!!

there were talks of releasing a new audi quattro which for years have had concepts and then this ****** appreard and looks the nuts!!