RS3 saloon - Daytona Grey

Peachy

Reaction score
I’ve had a number of S3s over the years (8L and 8P models) and after a few years of different cars, I wanted to go back to Audi so ordered a new S3 Sportback from Audi Glasgow (Quantum Grey, BE with some other add ons). I have to say - the service from Audi Glasgow was SHOCKING and after spending the last few days simmering at the way they’ve treated me, yesterday I gave up and started again (long story short - the car I ordered is sitting in Glasgow but they haven’t bothered to even contact me about it after a minor dispute on something during the week that could have easily been resolved. That, coupled with generally crap service anyway).

When I was speccing the S3 up at the time I jokingly asked my other half where it all ends and he replied with “an RS3 Saloon” so yesterday I went into Stirling Audi and bought a beautiful Daytona Grey RS3 Saloon that was in stock and I have to say, I’m absolutely smitten. I’m very much new to the RS platform so bear with me but I’ve always loved Audi and I’m chuffed to bits with the car. I’m due to pick it up on Thursday, some pictures from the showroom below.

Lauryn.

5B9B4DE3 CAAD 44C6 A128 961A2B213EFE
23DFAEE0 6D7F 474E 9553 F8D5A752254B

Reactions: AndyB-S3, JM 772, Terminator x and 8 others
Very nice Lauryn, :)

Reactions: Peachy
That is stunning.
I have heard a few bad reports about Glasgow Audi so not surprised they didn't look after you.
I think Glasgow and Stirling are from the same company though.
I would write a strong letter to the C E O of Glasgow Audi stating the problems you have had and I assume you will go to Stirling for service etc .

That is stunning.
I have heard a few bad reports about Glasgow Audi so not surprised they didn't look after you.
I think Glasgow and Stirling are from the same company though.
I would write a strong letter to the C E O of Glasgow Audi stating the problems you have had and I assume you will go to Stirling for service etc .
They’re both part of the Lookers group but I think the issue with Glasgow is the size, the place is enormous and there are so many people working there. The service was rotten and they outright lied to me about something and didn’t even care when I questioned it. I always think if it’s that bad before you’ve handed over your money then why bother, you’re getting no service if anything goes wrong.

The positive outcome though was a better car so I’m delighted in the end! Proper excited to pick it up during the week.

Reactions: Ja5on and Pinky1959
Glad you've joined the Daytona club, it's a great colour. Enjoy your car!!

Reactions: Luiggi
I’ve never experienced good service from Glasgow Audi either. I think you’re right it’s the size of them that’s the issue. Not sure if still the case but at one point it was the largest Audi centre in Europe.

I had a stand up argument with the service manager once because the guy was telling me something was impossible when I knew it wasn’t and it was only after speaking to the mastertech that he backed down.

Sales dept have always been pants in my experience as well.

Reactions: Luiggi
Enjoy, I recently upgraded from a 17 S3 into the RS3 Sport Edition. Absolutely loving it.

Attachments

• Rs3 1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 163
They’re both part of the Lookers group but I think the issue with Glasgow is the size, the place is enormous and there are so many people working there. The service was rotten and they outright lied to me about something and didn’t even care when I questioned it. I always think if it’s that bad before you’ve handed over your money then why bother, you’re getting no service if anything goes wrong.

The positive outcome though was a better car so I’m delighted in the end! Proper excited to pick it up during the week.

Glad you got what you wanted.

I got mine from Glasgow and can't exactly say the experience was all that great. Got the car I wanted in the end so that's all I'm worried about. There was a bit of a "misunderstanding" over the order, which they did fix. But still soured the "buying a new car" experience

Very nice RS3!
May you have trouble free motoring for many years to come!

Glad you got what you wanted.

I got mine from Glasgow and can't exactly say the experience was all that great. Got the car I wanted in the end so that's all I'm worried about. There was a bit of a "misunderstanding" over the order, which they did fix. But still soured the "buying a new car" experience

That is a shame. I was at the point where they had ruined it for me already but they really didn’t care. The person I had been dealing with was off the day it all went wrong and never once bothered to contact me to try and resolve the issue which, by the way, was cutting 20% off the trade in value they offered me in September and telling me it was because the guide dropped - it hadn’t. My husband is in the motor trade and my car hadn’t moved at all since September so they either couldn’t honour what they offered or thought they could fob me off. Anyway - in the past!

Daytona such a lovely colour, had that on my S4 and looked stunning in the sunshine! Enjoy.

I do sometimes wish I had gone for Daytona rather than black ... it is such an amazing colour.
Excellent taste.