RS3 Saloon Boot Protection/Mat

I've got both the genuine Audi items, the black rubber version & the rubber backed over carpet type one that came in my old S3.

Reactions: Powerenhancer
I can offer RS3/S3 accessories if needed.

Thanks

Do you have a list or possibly a like to somewhere showing everything that is available? Would be nice to have a browse :icon thumright:

Reactions: AudiNutta
...@Phil3 unfortunately not if can think of something i can easily look it up for you...

Thanks

No worries... nothing in particular I can think of right now. I’ve been trying to find what Audi offer in terms of exterior carbon parts if you know of any for the RS3 Saloon, I’ve got the mirror caps and spoiler already

Hi,

@dc911 sorry miss read it ill blame the heat.Audi do sell car covers for the 2018 RS3 they do the one below which has "Audi Sport" on it.They are a real nice piece of kit i have one personally on a car i own and it fits great!!
Upload 2018 6 27 9 20 18

RRP is £224.00 i could do them for £205.00 inc postage.

Hi,

@dc911 sorry miss read it ill blame the heat.Audi do sell car covers for the 2018 RS3 they do the one below which has "Audi Sport" on it.They are a real nice piece of kit i have one personally on a car i own and it fits great!!
View attachment 159033

RRP is £224.00 i could do them for £205.00 inc postage.

What boot protector options are there?