Sold RS3 Saloon - 67 plate - Ara Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboBen

Unfortunately, due to Covid, I've been made redundant from my job. As such I have reluctantly decided to sell my RS3.

As the title, 2017 RS3 saloon in Ara blue crystal. Low mileage at 19000 miles. No modifications.

Extras :
Sports Exhaust system
Pano sunroof
Super sports seats
Matrix LED headlights with dynamic indicators
Comfort and sound pack (B&O stereo)
Privacy glass
Extended interior upholstry pack
Extended warranty (2 years reamaining)

Car had an oil change at 1 year and it's first service at 2 years, both done by a well renowned local independant. Tyres are Michelin PS4S with about 50% remaining.

The only signs that it isn't new are some minor kerb rash on a couple of the wheels and a very small scratch on the rear bumper. It is due it's first MOT at the end of the month, but I can't see there being any problems with this. In any case, it still has 2 years warranty.

I don't have any recent photo's of the car. It's having a bit of a valet on Friday, I will add some photo's up then.

Link below to some photo's of the car when new after it had a new car detail.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=184111514971981&set=a.1493726137343839

I'm asking £40000

Get in touch via PM if you are interested or have any questions.

TurboBen

A couple of photo's of the car taken today.

Car was in for warranty replacement of the sunroof switch which was sticking a little. The technician sent a video of the underside of the car and checked the tyres/brakes etc. I can provide this video if you send me a pm.

Location is Hull, East Yorkshire.

1.jpg
2.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.