RS3 replica rims for my S3

I have mailed that company through ebay and send a direct email still no contact : (
may have to call them feedback sore on comms is gonna be 0

I have now ordered these on eBay! :)

I'll post some pics when the rims are installed ;)

scaled.php

think i have found the brand of wheels. i think they are alzor ?
dose it say on the wheels?
here a link
Home Page > ES#2143408 18" Style 628 - Set Of Four (18x8, 5x112, Et35, 66.6cb) Gunmetal / Machined Face - 628-1

Amazing reps, you wouldn't know to look at them they weren't the real thing.

I think ive made my mind up after seeing those pics!! I will need to get a set

Just seen this! Looking good mate!

Placed an order earlier and they informed me they were the last set that they had. Not too sure if that was a sales tool or not but it worked!

Will post pics once they're fitted.

Hehe. :)
I'm glad you liked it!

I'm really satisfied with the rims and a big bonus that I got tires included! :)

Perfect fit. ET45 and 8x18 is a good choice for the 8P chassi.

Spot on, look really good. Now some Eibach lowering springs for £120 + fitting to remove the reverse rake over the front wheels.

Spot on, look really good. Now some Eibach lowering springs for £120 + fitting to remove the reverse rake over the front wheels.

:)

I've been looking around for new catback exhaust. Would be nice with a little better song from the beauty. :D

They come with centre caps they messages me today?

Watch out for curbs, they are unforgiving on polished rims!

I have this set on mine and they are all knackered, plus two are buckled (from previous owner) so not sure about strength in pot holes etc compared to OEM.

OEM alloys undergo extensive testing, whereas aftermarkets are spewed out of molds in China.

Saying that I'm about to buy another set of aftermarkets! Lol

Look great on your car BTW, polished rim matches wing mirrors nicely.

Company in Liverpool can do them for £400 without tyres.

Went to view the wheels today it's not them it's the gloss finish ones gutted. Tyres hotline are saying they can't get them any more. And Ecs tunning don't ship to uk. Can anyone help with finding out who make them/ supply them?

Think I may have got the last set then Nally, sorry!

I put the wheels on over the weekend after giving them a coat of G Techniq C1, 2 coats of FK 1000p and a coat of Poorboys Wheel Sealant (yes, they bead like CRAZY :w00t:).

Came to putting them on and I realized there were no wheels nuts which I had totally forgot about. I checked the existing nuts and found that they would fit fine, so used them.

Upon fitting I also realized the centre bore did not match and the wheel and would require spigots to fit snug to the hub mount. I aligned the wheels and screwed the nuts in regardless. They drive fine as they are, but at around 60mph a little vibration can be felt which I believe is due to the space between the wheel and the hub mount. I've been told spigots should sort this out and make the wheels sit tighter. Maybe someone can confirm this?

Anyway, here are some pics (apologies for the iPhone quality and the dirty car):

7017640151_29949ce7b1_c.jpg

6871535752_0d6338cd63_c.jpg

6871534428_b69b699d91_c.jpg

Oh and before the "moon buggy" brigade come through, yes it is sitting high! I am looking to get some springs sorted shortly!

Look forward to hearing your thoughts and in particular any advice about the spigots!

:arco:

Reactions: user10
That company can't get them no more : (
they look cracking tho j8 any names on the boxes? Or on the back of the wheel? Can't get them anywhere.