Rs3 rear Diffuser fitted to s3 3door rear bumper

nil538

Reaction score
Hi all has anyone fitted a rs3 rear diffuser to a standard 3 door s3 rear bumper ? If so how much work was it and has anyone got any pics ? I have got a pre facelift what is the difference between the facelift and the pre-face rear bumpers has anyone got any pictures of the two and is a facelift rear bumper A direct replacement ? Thanks for any help

To facelift the rear valance even to the facelifted s3 valance you have to upgrade the whole lower section of the bumper... So i'd imagine if its even possible to fit the rs3 1 you'll have to go along the same lines

Thanks has anyone got any pic of the pre facelift and the facelift to see the difference in looks

It was something that I was looking into... S3 8p2 to 8p3 rear valance... But the ammount of work involved for a slight difference in looks made it not worth the effort to me...

Is the lower valance rear section on the s3 that holds the grey diffuser on the s3 not the same as the rs3 meaning it's just a straight swap , unclip the grey diffuser and clip on the gloss black diffuser??