RS3 Quattro Letters

RS3CFC

Reaction score
Hi

I want to vinyl wrap the grille surround on my FL RS3 and have been searching for replacement Quattro letters in silver.
Does anyone know if you can purchase these separately from Audi or if there is a good quality after market alternative?

Any help would be appreciated.

When I got my car wrapped my plan was to get them removed and painted. My wrapper managed to wrap them without even removing them. Looks good. Just need to be careful with the pressure washer

Thanks for the reply billy...

I was thinking the same thing about removing and painting if I couldn’t purchase some replacements.
The guy that’s doing the wrapping has said he is confident he can wrap the letters but I was unsure of the finish (I’m a bit OCD)
Now you’ve said yours look good I think I might just go ahead..... if I don’t like the finish no real harm done!

If I’m honest I’d rather they were painted. But he said for returning the car back to standard being as easy as possible that’s why he done it. It looks good just now but as soon as one starts to lift and peels off I’ll need to pull them all

Not sure why Audi don’t sell the Quattro letters just like any other badge....I could just buy some silver ones and be done with it.
I would go ahead and paint them but same as you I wanna return the car back to factory spec when it is time to change.
Can’t even find some non OEM ones that would do the job!!

Hi

I want to vinyl wrap the grille surround on my FL RS3 and have been searching for replacement Quattro letters in silver.
Does anyone know if you can purchase these separately from Audi or if there is a good quality after market alternative?

Any help would be appreciated.
Try Tom @creweaudiparts he be able to tell you if they are available