1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Quattro Letters

RS3CFC Nov 30, 2018

1. RS3CFC

RS3CFC New Member

Hi

I want to vinyl wrap the grille surround on my FL RS3 and have been searching for replacement Quattro letters in silver.
    Does anyone know if you can purchase these separately from Audi or if there is a good quality after market alternative?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. billymc92

billymc92 2018 Ara Blue Facelift RS3

When I got my car wrapped my plan was to get them removed and painted. My wrapper managed to wrap them without even removing them. Looks good. Just need to be careful with the pressure washer

4. RS3CFC

RS3CFC New Member

Thanks for the reply billy...

I was thinking the same thing about removing and painting if I couldn’t purchase some replacements.
    The guy that’s doing the wrapping has said he is confident he can wrap the letters but I was unsure of the finish (I’m a bit OCD)
    Now you’ve said yours look good I think I might just go ahead..... if I don’t like the finish no real harm done!

5. billymc92

billymc92 2018 Ara Blue Facelift RS3

If I’m honest I’d rather they were painted. But he said for returning the car back to standard being as easy as possible that’s why he done it. It looks good just now but as soon as one starts to lift and peels off I’ll need to pull them all

6. RS3CFC

RS3CFC New Member

Not sure why Audi don’t sell the Quattro letters just like any other badge....I could just buy some silver ones and be done with it.
    I would go ahead and paint them but same as you I wanna return the car back to factory spec when it is time to change.
    Can’t even find some non OEM ones that would do the job!!

7. Toshers

Toshers Active Member Team Nardo TFSI Owners Group Audi RS3

You could plasti-kote them to try the look...

8. Evil Derboy

Evil Derboy Well-Known Member Team Daytona Audi RS5 Owners Group

Loads on AliExpress.

9. RS3CFC

RS3CFC New Member

Had a look into this last night and reckon this is a good option.... thx for the idea Toshers

10. RS3CFC

RS3CFC New Member

Had a look at this site Evil but I couldn’t find any FL Quattro badges but loads of PFL.
    Have you a link coz could be me just failing when searching!

11. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Try Tom @creweaudiparts he be able to tell you if they are available