RS3 price madness

As with the RS3, there will be a good wadge of cash essential to throw at desirable extras ... add £10k to the equivalent spec RS3 and I reckon you won't be far off.

Get the pound back to 1.30 against the euro and it's not horrendously expensive for the performance and all weather handling. But...I'm just not sure about its looks! This isn't good as I had this down as a potential of if there's no RS3 FL. I like the aggressive front but I'm not sure it's got the squat look I'm after.

The only high spec options l initially see are carbon front disc's and a kermit Exclusive paint colour,which will add £4k to the price to start with,...great find though...but consider me out on this car...its not worth that amount of dosh.....never in a million Audis
Good find, thanks for sharing, he could have panned the camera a bit slower over the price/options list

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Get the pound back to 1.30 against the euro and it's not horrendously expensive for the performance and all weather handling. But...I'm just not sure about its looks! This isn't good as I had this down as a potential of if there's no RS3 FL. I like the aggressive front but I'm not sure it's got the squat look I'm after.

Once you see that car in a showroom....and IF ye can afford IT, ye will CERTAINLY want it.....the engine/exhaust sound is off the scale...its a RS6 basher and would probably give the R8...A GOOD RUN FOR ITS MONEY

As usual...expect the long waiting for the car in its first year of production...then Audi will stop making it....lol

Reactions: FBF01