RS3 Pre registered deals....

Jimmyjamwhambam

Reaction score
Hi all, first post on here, Current 2015 Audi TT owner looking at a pre-registered RS3 saloon with 100 miles on the clock. it looks an amazing deal at 39k and comes with the:
Comfort and sound pack
Sports pack (think this includes sports exhaust and mag ride?)

i think this is amazing deal but just wanted to know what you thought and is there anything essential that should be included with the car?

Im trying to get a deposit contribution from JCT600 dealership but they are not wanting to give me anything!
have offered to pay cash to see if that would make them budge but so far nothing! any tips to get a good deal from them greatly appreciated as well!

Thank you for any help

If JCT won't budge on deposit contact Audi and see if they can do anything or try another dealer,
I would think there should be other dealers with pre reg in stock , Aberdeen had some I believe but the price could be a bit more.
Ask when you contact Audi.
Welcome to the forum

If JCT won't budge on deposit contact Audi and see if they can do anything or try another dealer,
I would think there should be other dealers with pre reg in stock , Aberdeen had some I believe but the price could be a bit more.
Ask when you contact Audi.
Welcome to the forum
Cheers for reply....
Contact Audi? Stupid question but how? Where? I only have ever dealt with Audi dealers and never spoken the motherland?

Audi are doing 5k contributions on audi rs3 non sport edition at the moment. That’s because they can’t sell them. You won’t get much more than that off.

Cheers for reply So that would be roughly 42k without extras for the saloon then?

Think they are pretty good deals then at 39k? Just wish as I could get the Ara blue one. The one I'm looking at is a mythos.black one, still nice but blue is the nicest one I reckon!

Phone
Open Monday to Sunday 8am to 8pm, closed on bank holidays.

Call 0800 699 888
There is an e mail address as well but you will have to google Audi uk contact details

How do I contact Audi UK?
Audi (UK) complaints contacts
Visit Customer Services.
Email Andrew Doyle (Director of Audi UK) on andrew.doyle@audi.co.uk.
Call Customer Services on 0800 699 888.
Email Customer Services on customer.services@audi.co.uk.
Tweet Audi (UK) Customer Services.
Tweet Audi (UK)
Contact them and see what happens they might be of help, If you e mail or call Andrew Doyle if he doesn't call back he should get someone in his executive department to callback.
Good Luck and keep us informed .