Facelift RS3 Ordered

Ben Palmer

Reaction score
Ordered my 2018 Audi RS3 sedan on January 31st. Originally quoted delivery to Chicago Illinois July 10th but since been updated that it is expected June 13th. Hoping that's a solid date, if not sooner.

Nardo Gray
Carbon Fiber inlays
Black Optics Package
RS Design Package
Technology Package
Dynamic Package

Sold my 2010 Nissan 370z Nismo to become a first time Audi owner. I am VERY excited and been enjoying reading through these threads to gain ideas of future mods.
Shout out to "JamesCrs3" for posting the photos of his RS. I been debating the black badges and painting the wheels all black. After seeing his, I am confident now I will be doing the same. Looks gorgeous! :D

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, Dodgygtr, L1ARR and 3 others
Hello friend from over the pond. Loved my RS3 saloon until the thing tried to kill me. It is a great platform though and you will love it - hopefully you will have no need to have any recourse to Audi as I found this the weak link.

Hello friend from over the pond. Loved my RS3 saloon until the thing tried to kill me. It is a great platform though and you will love it - hopefully you will have no need to have any recourse to Audi as I found this the weak link.

What happened!?
I hope to leave the dealer and never return.