RS3 on order

hood

Reaction score
Hi guys.
1st post on here so hello to all
I put an order for an RS3 thru UK car broker on 31st July. The order was probably not processed by the factory till 1st of Sept as there is a 1 month shut down.
I haven't been given a build week but the girl at Audi said about a March delivery would be about right.
Is this about the waiting times others are getting?
The other thing I was wondering is when is it still Spec changeable too?
I originally ordered Sepang Blue with Aluminium styling but have changed my mind to Nardo with black styling pack and not sure whether I can still change.Also I didn't originally order the dynamic pack but am now thinking I should.Thoughts?
I did have a 14 plate S3 which I loved but foolishly traded in for a new M3(looks great but not overly suited for our wet roads) so will have to punt it in the meantime too.

Reactions: cpc_s3, GGM31V and DJAlix
Welcome to the Forum

You will still be able to change your spec until your order turns to code 20 which is usually 2 weeks before your build week.

I ordered mine in August and it arrived at the dealers last week. Yours does seem to be taking a while.

I would say definitely go for the dynamic pack.

Welcome!

Ordered mine back in 03/08/15 and my build date is the 11th of Jan and i asked to have it in March for the new plate. Long waiting times I've been told.

Join the Nardo team! I never went for the dynamic pack but do think its worth it. Test it out.

Hi,

I ordered 2nd July. Currently 25th jan build so probably March delivery. Wait time sounds about right. Some people have been really lucky.

Are you tracking your cars progress on the Audi tracker ?

Hi guys.
1st post on here so hello to all
I put an order for an RS3 thru UK car broker on 31st July. The order was probably not processed by the factory till 1st of Sept as there is a 1 month shut down.
I haven't been given a build week but the girl at Audi said about a March delivery would be about right.
Is this about the waiting times others are getting?
The other thing I was wondering is when is it still Spec changeable too?
I originally ordered Sepang Blue with Aluminium styling but have changed my mind to Nardo with black styling pack and not sure whether I can still change.Also I didn't originally order the dynamic pack but am now thinking I should.Thoughts?
I did have a 14 plate S3 which I loved but foolishly traded in for a new M3(looks great but not overly suited for our wet roads) so will have to punt it in the meantime too.
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Look forward to pics of your new car when you get it. Enjoy the forum. Where are you based?:) x

Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Look forward to pics of your new car when you get it. Enjoy the forum. Where are you based?:) x
Based in Glasgow .Thanks for the welcome.

Ah I see, thanks for the answer.
In this country (UAE) the sports exhaust is standard and the magnetic ride is available by itself if required.

Lucky! Sports exhaust makes the car IMO. The roads in UAE are quite good so I would say mag ride not needed but uk roads are **** so def needed

I agree, the exhaust sound is very entertaining and I think it would be a must. The mag ride is nice to have, more compliant on uneven surfaces and extremely firm and stable in dynamic mode, although dynamic mode is only really useful on very smooth almost track like roads.

So spoke to the girl at the dealership and Im showing as a March delivery and I can still change the spec.
Problem is she says if I change the spec I may go right down the waiting list again i.e..It can affect your build week
Did anyone else do this and did it affect their build week?

welcome mate. like the new m3 but agreed with what youve said.

I ordered mine 29th July and it's going to be at the dealers this week just got 7 more weeks left

Reactions: RGBARGEE
I ordered mine on the 29th July also mine arrives at the dealers this week and it's also exclusive with all the box ticked so no not sure what the delay will be

I have seen I few times now where someone has changed their spec and their build week has actually moved forward.

So spoke to the girl at the dealership and Im showing as a March delivery and I can still change the spec.
Problem is she says if I change the spec I may go right down the waiting list again i.e..It can affect your build week
Did anyone else do this and did it affect their build week?
I ammended mine and build date didn't change. The dealer can run it through the system to check first before sending it through to Audi.

TX.

Reactions: RGBARGEE