RS3 look honeycomb mesh grille options

dp_motley

2019 A3 35TFSI S line
Reaction score
Some of us have converted their A3/S3 grills to the RS3 honeycomb mesh ones. I'm going to be the next one and I need your advise to make the right choice.

I'm thinking of buying a X-uk AUDI A3 / S3 2009+ to RS3 front grill "gloss black with aluminium silver look surround" Is it a good choice? Are there other options with the same look (black mesh+aluminium surround) out there with the same or better quality for the same or lower price?

I think it's down to personal preference really, and perhaps the colour of the car it's going on. I changed mine to the black surround but kept the chrome rings

I agree, it's down to personal preference. I like the BE style, it would be the second choice for me if I didn't find one with aluminium surround which would fit my car color well. My question is about price vs quality.

Who did you buy yours off?? Or did you make it?

I bought it off eBay as a complete new grill. I got lucky as it was listed brand new at £69 delivered. I snapped it up and sold my old one for £75 :)

Reactions: dp_motley
I didn't realise we could get that grill for the pre facelift. I'd better get searching

Ahhhhh damn it, says it won't fit the s3 grrrrrrrrr

That sucks. Sorry, I didn't know that the pre facelift S3 bumper is different from the A3/S-line.

It's Ok, I fall for it every time lol

i check with them today and the only thing they do PFL is the RS3 bumper pack which does include grille and fog grille and fog lights if i mind off top of me heed and i would think you would need to get the Bumper sprayed the colour off your car

I will have to look into it then. Many thanks