RS3...Limbo....wait....or Fully Loaded TTS

I do like the TT seats but my RS3 ones ain't too shabby and none of that mono whatever you call it stuff in sight either.
IMG_1701_zpscamx7tg8.jpg

IMG_1699_zpscntvwubs.jpg

Reactions: T-800, 5pot, Terminator x and 6 others
Maxresdefault

@jassyo06

you can optional 19" rims on the TTS which are like this though ...

Reactions: hood, Simon L and Jassyo06
Yer definitely gettin down to the nitty gritty now mate...........that trigger finger is primed!! Yeah the RS6 rims are sweet.
Assume that's Vegas yellow, looks great on the TTS and hey, what about a cab mate, that'll make up for the pan roof!!!
You could give it some full on miami vice hairdresser action ;)

Yer a Star mate....Miami Vice....lol...."TTS Roadster" is camper than Larry Grayson.....lol......I could have driven away the Vegas one they had in the showroom on Sunday during my visit next week....if l wanted....***...mate....l love to detail a car....and that colour is gash for that,this one's got to be perfect mate no compromises involved...its my way or its back on the highway with S3 for a year....its either going to be Sepang/Daytona/Mythos...preference in that order me mum and Avril love the TTS....Now what does that tell me.....lol..."Jassy laughs into himself"
Bufty...

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Simon L
I do like the TT seats but my RS3 ones ain't too shabby and none of that mono whatever you call it stuff in sight either.
IMG_1701_zpscamx7tg8.jpg

IMG_1699_zpscntvwubs.jpg
Big D you have exquisite taste RS3 interior Styling Pack and Red SS....awesome combo

Reactions: 5pot, Ozmosis and DAYTONA 500
Yer a Star mate....Miami Vice....lol...."TTS Roadster" is camper than Larry Grayson.....lol......I could have driven away the Vegas one they had in the showroom on Sunday during my visit next week....if l wanted....***...mate....l love to detail a car....and that colour is gash for that,this one's got to be perfect mate no compromises involved...its my way or its back on the highway with S3 for a year....its either going to be Sepang/Daytona/Mythos...preference in that order me mum and Avril love the TTS....Now what does that tell me.....lol..."Jassy laughs into himself"
Bufty...

Camper than Larry Grayson lol.......................too funny mate!!!

I reckon Daytona would take some of the campness out mate.....................a real man's colour...................:whistle2:

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and Jassyo06
Stop it please.....please....yeah that's the ones l was on about,but l don't think they suit Sepang? i like a diamond cut alloy mate,apart from that....thats a awesome looking car

Look at this one mate, like a wild animal.........................Grrrrrrrrrrrrr !! lol

Nothing 'Larry' here..............................

tumblr_nm8z9e9zMG1rn9xfdo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: PanamaS3, hood, Jassyo06 and 2 others
Big D you have exquisite taste RS3 interior Styling Pack and Red SS....awesome combo

Its not something i would of ordered but when i saw it i just had to have it,i would of gone for the lunar silver seats.

Reactions: Ozmosis and Snake Pliskin
Its not something i would of ordered but when i saw it i just had to have it,i would of gone for the lunar silver seats.

Yeah Lunar was my first choice as well mate but that...red stitching everywhere, is Audi at there best mate.....their interior's are more tempting than a freebie night with a high class hooker....lol

Reactions: DAYTONA 500, Snake Pliskin and Simon L
Think the brown leather is known as Merilo leather £1800 bangers mate,think it would be this colour sure fire sign of hairdressers car lol View attachment 81671
@jassyo06 - I saw a sepango bleu TTS convertable (with roof down) with the red leather SS seats in my local Audi show room the other day. The leather didn't seem as bright as it is in this photo. Sepango & red leather looked yuck IMHO
Assume that's Vegas yellow, looks great on the TTS
Here you go @Simon L (with standard 19's) ;) :D

2016-audi-tt-front-angle-970x647-c.jpg

Having seen a vegas yellow TTS 'in the flesh' so to speak, it does look a lot better than the photo :thumbs up:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jassyo06 and Simon L
@jassyo06 - I saw a sepango bleu TTS convertable (with roof down) with the red leather SS seats in my local Audi show room the other day. The leather didn't seem as bright as it is in this photo. Sepango & red leather looked yuck IMHO

Here you go @Simon L (with standard 19's) ;) :D

2016-audi-tt-front-angle-970x647-c.jpg

Having seen a vegas yellow TTS 'in the flesh' so to speak, it does look a lot better than the photo :thumbs up:

That Car needs the Black Styling Pack and Black door mirror covers and privacy...and blackish alloys

Now if any children are watching/browsing the forum..."BH's Excuse all the time"
BIN
BIN2
....lol. Well Please turn away now..as these photos may offend, as these are Audi Special Order 20" TTS alloy wheels and not Halford specials

Reactions: PanamaS3
Those alloys are horrendous !!!!!!

Make the entire car look $hizer !

And those red seats :blink:

Reactions: Scottyg, Jassyo06 and Simon L
Those alloys are horrendous !!!!!!

Make the entire car look $hizer !

And those red seats :blink:

Yeah I've gotta agree mate..........................in fact I think I might have seen some Halford specials that look better!!

Reactions: Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and Bristle Hound
The RS3 with magride may not be a wallowy barge in Dynamic mode, but it still lacks the damping finesse required/expected on a 360+ bhp car, if you are wanting to hustle it along on a public road.

As well as the steering accuracy and feel.

In these 2 respects, the TT-S outshines the RS3.

The plus points of the RS3 are the sound of the 5-cyl, and the straight line speed/acceleration.

Well mine had a nice hustle along some fine roads in Poland today (ie lots of bumps, uneven camber etc etc) and I knocked 2 and a half minutes off my personal best time along that stretch of road compared to my Scirocco R without trying. So while the TTS may be the better feeling car to drive, the RS3 certainly has the back-road composure...

Reactions: T-800, 5pot, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Reactions: Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and Simon L
Look at this one mate, like a wild animal.........................Grrrrrrrrrrrrr !! lol

Nothing 'Larry' here..............................

tumblr_nm8z9e9zMG1rn9xfdo1_1280.jpg
How come the front end looks so aggressive on that.Does it have a non hairdresser styling pack or something.
I would almost order that.For a weekend maybe.
This could belong to a straight guy hairdresser.If such a thing exists.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
Aye right what l don't like about the TTS is the satin chrome finish on the grill or the alloy wheel options l saw a RS6 with the same style of the cheaper optional 19"s alloys but the RS6 have a matt grey finish with a diamond cut finish on the outer rims/facets, on the TTS they are silver
These are the one's l like but are only available in the German/European market View attachment 81698
typical panama taxi in Vegas yellow (sick)
images

i can really see you in that TT..axi! @jassyo06 lol including these rims ....smart!

Last edited:
Reactions: Simon L
these are the rims you really want though.....O M G !
2016-Audi-TT_Clubsport-Turbo-Concept-01.jpg

Reactions: 5pot, Pinky1959, Mr.G and 3 others
How come the front end looks so aggressive on that.Does it have a non hairdresser styling pack or something.
I would almost order that.For a weekend maybe.
This could belong to a straight guy hairdresser.If such a thing exists.
yeah it does look nice....I saw this recently for our beloved whip...RS4 style front end...thought it looked pretty tasty too

Upload 2016 2 25 14 21 54
images

56790-pic3.jpg

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Simon L and Jassyo06
I just wrote a long paragraph and decided to delete it. You're one of the RS3 owners who doesn't like anything remotely negative being said about the car.
I'm not going to waste any more time trying to justify something that is quite clearly evident.
I just wrote a long paragraph and decided to delete it. You're one of the non RS3 owners who doesn't like anything remotely positive being said about the car.
I'm not going to waste any more time trying to justify something that is quite clearly evident.

TX.

Reactions: richard2761 and Spaceman_RS3
It's Friday and therefore the weekend. Let's not turn this thread into a nasty one lads. We've all got our different opinions, let's just try to be civilised.

Hey Jass, you could always go exclusive paint and go for a pink, in Roadster form, now that would be special. ;)

On a more serious note, either way hope you get what you want, go for matrix lights if you can afford.

G

Reactions: DAYTONA 500, Simon L, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
I just wrote a long paragraph and decided to delete it. You're one of the non RS3 owners who doesn't like anything remotely positive being said about the car.

TX.
Typical S3 owner response eh TX?
People forget that this is the RS3 forum.:tearsofjoy:

Typical S3 owner response eh TX?
People forget that this is the RS3 forum.:tearsofjoy:

To be honest it was the Mods, that put my thread here...Why??? l do not know??? it should have stayed in the more mellow 8V section...even if l chose a RS3 doubt l would visit this dark side of the forum very often....Anyhow didnt get my test drive of the TTS, knew deep down l would be forgotten about by my son, due to the Audi Mania...for the first of March collections, its there busiest day/fortnight of their year....so l decided today my next car has to be really special indeed...still have a cracking spec S3.....So l am going to wait it out, wether that be, a TTS or my first choice the RS3....Its got to be one....My own exclusive colour and my own specific spec...going to buy this car after its term...
Cheers jassy

Reactions: hood, Ozmosis, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
I always find family or friends the wrong people to deal with in business. Leave them as family or mates and go and buy somewhere they don't work. Have to be honest, and I hope you don't mind me saying so, but the deals you have mentioned from your son have been pretty poor when compared to what I have been offered on TTS and RS3 deals. Like I say, sometimes having mates or family try to do you a deal doesn't work as it puts too much strain on the relationship, or they think that because of the relationship they don't have to try as hard to impress or get the deal done, or you'll wait while they deal with someone else's sale as, well, you're their dad so can wait.

Reactions: hood, Simon L and Jassyo06
I always find family or friends the wrong people to deal with in business. Leave them as family or mates and go and buy somewhere they don't work. Have to be honest, and I hope you don't mind me saying so, but the deals you have mentioned from your son have been pretty poor when compared to what I have been offered on TTS and RS3 deals. Like I say, sometimes having mates or family try to do you a deal doesn't work as it puts too much strain on the relationship, or they think that because of the relationship they don't have to try as hard to impress or get the deal done, or you'll wait while they deal with someone else's sale as, well, you're their dad so can wait.

Correcto Mundo...mate....got the same crap last year...so been there and learned...but that still doesnt make the RS3 more available....a wee break away from cold Scotland is my first priority...lol...**** cars more to life....that is for the next 2 months...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, Ozmosis, Foxtrot_Oscar and 2 others
I really don't get all this sniping and negativity on this forum,we all eat,breath ,$hit the same and we are all equal,doesn't matter what car someone drives it doesn't make them better than anyone else,if they're a **** before they get in a car they're gonna still be a **** when they get out.:yum:

Reactions: James 123, 5pot, nadsi77 and 5 others
I really don't get all this sniping and negativity on this forum,we all eat,breath ,$hit the same and we are all equal,doesn't matter what car someone drives it doesn't make them better than anyone else,if they're a **** before they get in a car they're gonna still be a **** when they get out.:yum:

Absolutely right mate......................I was a **** years before I bought my first Audi !!

Reactions: Mr.G, 5pot, PanamaS3 and 3 others

Hey Big D...Awesome post, them... 8V/S3 visits, are rubbing off on ye...lol

Add on, to my post,The RS3 is a weapon indeed..me dream car...been smitten with it ever since me son drove it, like he stole it...me being the petrified passenger...lol

He sells them, and really 80% of what he says about RS owners are true....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5pot, Snake Pliskin, T-800 and 2 others
Hey Big D...Awesome post, them... 8V/S3 visits, are rubbing off on ye...lol

Add on, to my post,The RS3 is a weapon indeed..me dream car...been smitten with it ever since me son drove it, like he stole it...me being the petrified passenger...lol

He sells them, and really 80% of what he says about RS owners are true....

Yeah I remember your write up J...........enthusiastic would be an understatement and I've no doubt at all I'd feel the same. The same classy cabin, superb exhaust note and the extra speed and torque..............what's not to like? As you know I'm sedan kinda guy so gotta wait til Audi get their sh*t together and get the RS3 saloon over here!!
The model rivalry is just a bit of friendly banter to me, and like others have said I really don't get this ridiculous need to slag off other members cars. I wouldn't chose a TTS personally and yes I've endulged in the odd hairdresser joke but it's still a mighty fine looking car as are all the models.

Actually that's a slight lie, I might have said the RS6 was a big ugly lump a while back........:whistle2:

Last edited:
Reactions: PanamaS3, Snake Pliskin, Ozmosis and 1 other person
ive been watching the previous thread post now for far too long to be healthy....in fact i'm surprised my fingers are hitting the right keys to type this...:sign wow:

Reactions: Ozmosis, Simon L and Snake Pliskin

It's ******* me off too mate !

& it takes a lot to push me over the edge.

Yeah I remember your write up J...........enthusiastic would be an understatement and I've no doubt at all I'd feel the same. The same classy cabin, superb exhaust note and the extra speed and torque..............what's not to like? As you know I'm sedan kinda guy so gotta wait til Audi get their sh*t together and get the RS3 saloon over here!!
The model rivalry is just a bit of friendly banter to me, and like others have said I really don't get this ridiculous need to slag off other members cars. I wouldn't chose a TTS personally and yes I've endulged in the odd hairdresser joke but it's still a mighty fine looking car as are all the models.

Actually that's a slight lie, I might have said the RS6 was a big ugly lump a while back........:whistle2:

So Si....seeing as we are in the RS3 forum this is as good a place as any to ask your views....what's your gut feel on the leaked pics of the RS3 sedan...still pulling at the heart strings?

So I am confused now... Am I technically an RS-ole or a ****?? Hahahaha

Hopefully none, but probably both!!

If I did not need the rear seats I would probably have gone for a TTS myself, or even waited for the TTRS. Nicely styled and the interior is something else!

Reactions: PanamaS3
So Si....seeing as we are in the RS3 forum this is as good a place as any to ask your views....what's your gut feel on the leaked pics of the RS3 sedan...still pulling at the heart strings?

Well the pic Snake put up looked a bit gash to be honest mate but I think it was just a ****** up camera angle. The video looked a lot more like it though. It's still massively on the radar lets put it that way and the timing is probably about right for me..................now just need to convince she who wields the rolling pin of despair what a cunning plan I have ..........................:whistle2:

Reactions: Ozmosis and PanamaS3
Just to through a CURVE Ball into the equation...look what ye can get for £46k...on this ex demo with a audi exclusive paint and its as fast as a RS3....AND cheaper to run
Kingfisher BlueA7

Reactions: Scottyg, Simon L, Pinky1959 and 1 other person
Well the pic Snake put up looked a bit gash to be honest mate but I think it was just a ****** up camera angle. The video looked a lot more like it though. It's still massively on the radar lets put it that way and the timing is probably about right for me..................now just need to convince she who wields the rolling pin of despair what a cunning plan I have ..........................:whistle2:
Yes mate...I'm in the same boat as you...need to obviously see it in the flesh but from the video it seems clear that the bodywork is almost identical to the S3 sedan which I am dissapointed about....it would not have been difficult to push the arches out a bit like the concept...especially as it is supposed to be the spiritual successor to the old RS4 sedan....I guess Audi doesn't want to be 'shouting' too much and trying to look like their competition...but then why put it on the concept and not into production?!? Hope you're reading this Mr. Audi

Last edited:
Just to through a CURVE Ball into the equation...look what ye can get for £43k...on this ex demo with a audi exclusive paint and its as fast as a RS3....AND cheaper to runView attachment 81835

Plus you could fit an RS3 in the boot as those things are mahoosive!!

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06