RS3 latest discounts

Jassy you need to chill mate. It's not a dislike. It's an observation. I don't care who gets one.

Like I said I just find it funny how the F/L crew talk about how their F/L car is going to be better than the current one. But there isn't even a F/L model announced:laughing:

No ones laughing......not much to laugh about. Get out and enjoy your car instead of sitting writing about how much you love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No ones laughing......not much to laugh about. Get out and enjoy your car instead of sitting writing about how much you love it.

No point in sulking because you missed the boat.
It's 1040pm. Why would I be out in my car?

Reactions: Jassyo06
Not so long ago the facelift was definitely coming just as soon as the FL A3 arrived, so many posters knew it for certain remember after all why on earth would Audi wait :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Jassy you need to chill mate. It's not a dislike. It's an observation. I don't care who gets one.

Like I said I just find it funny how the F/L crew talk about how their F/L car is going to be better than the current one. But there isn't even a F/L model announced:laughing:

Yeah l have noticed and l agree you cannot compare a car that's not in production yet,this thread is reminiscent of the A3/S3 to a extent some folks do get carried away and are easily excitable l,me l ain't bothered the car will introduced whenever,me S3 will do me until then...but next spring would be nice lol

Not so long ago the facelift was definitely coming just as soon as the FL A3 arrived, so many posters knew it for certain remember after all why on earth would Audi wait :tearsofjoy:

TX.

A fair amount of time ago you said you couldn't care less about the facelift.
However pretty much every post you make is speculation about the facelift. It's all speculation, yours in defence, theirs in hope, until it's made official.
I'd hate to see your post count if you did care about it...........

However pretty much every post you make is speculation about the facelift. It's all speculation, yours in defence, theirs in hope, until it's made official.

Of course he cares, hence the reason he posts on "RS3 latest discounts" forum several times a week.
'Tearsofjoy'

Of course he cares, hence the reason he posts on "RS3 latest discounts" forum several times a week.
'Tearsofjoy'

All things considered mate lets keep a level head on things here,RS3 Aint here yet, l think CraigI summed it up perfectly...but my words would be..were all ******* up against the wind right now...unless someone comes up with some surprising new concrete info,there's no point really posting on this thread until then,or even start a fresh thread...that would be better once we are better informed:yahoo:

I get where TX is coming from. It's not defence - and I could bet you a good few quid that he's more than happy with his car.
I personally couldn't care less about the F/L if it ever arrives, and I imagine TX feels the same way.
It's more that those hoping for the F/L were quick to tell the owners about how their imminently released cars were going to be more powerful, better etc etc.
Which is silly really.

Reactions: Radman
So I test drove a fully loaded A45 AMG today as it seems my deposit on a potential RS3 FL is in vain. In summary, very disappointed. I currently drive a tuned Golf R. It is at least as fast with a massively superior DSG gearbox and better steering. The Merc looks insane (probably a little too insane) and feels a bit more special, but I'm in a quandary now. Let's hope the RS3 FL does arrive.

Reactions: VAG_Club001
Merc feels special... have you had a good lunch. I reckon they are horrible and tacky. Sorry!

I did say 'a bit more' special. And than my Golf R which is pretty bland to look at and sit in, not the RS3! I'll stand by that. But to drive, the Golf R is in a different league.

I did say 'a bit more' special. And than my Golf R which is pretty bland to look at and sit in, not the RS3! I'll stand by that. But to drive, the Golf R is in a different league.

I really don't think the RS3 is the car for you,the RS3 doesn't differ that much from the AMG 45 especially when you hold the the golf R up with such esteem

I really don't think the RS3 is the car for you,the RS3 doesn't differ that much from the AMG 45 especially when you hold the the golf R up with such esteem
The RS3 is a completely different car to the A45! Looks classier, inside and out. And makes a far superior noise with a much better gearbox (the Mercs biggest failing for me). But it's looking iffy for a FL RS3, certainly anytime soon and the Golf needs to go back sooner rather than later. So I'll be enquiring on a TTRS although it may be a little too expensive.

The RS3 is a completely different car to the A45! Looks classier, inside and out. And makes a far superior noise with a much better gearbox (the Mercs biggest failing for me). But it's looking iffy for a FL RS3, certainly anytime soon and the Golf needs to go back sooner rather than later. So I'll be enquiring on a TTRS although it may be a little too expensive.

A facelift RS3 would start around £45k, saloon RS3 £47k,ttrs £48k so not much between them all,but not this year sadly,so your stuck between a rock and a hard place.the ttrs is the car to get, go test drive a TTS you will find out for yourself how good this car really is

Reactions: D0C
TX has secretly got a deposit down for a FL car

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, D0C and Jassyo06
I'm pretty sure they won't be able to honour that now that production has stopped, surely?

No idea. It is the only place I can find deals. If they try not to honour it, surely you can fight it somehow? RS3s are just difficult to get deals on in general :(

Aberdeen Audi have stock cars in
So have a lot of dealerships but again your slightly accepting second best as there's bound to be a few things on the car that your not 100% on,colour seats etc,it's too expensive of car to buy,if your not 100% with in my opinion

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Kugaman1 and Radman
So have a lot of dealerships but again your slightly accepting second best as there's bound to be a few things on the car that your not 100% on,colour seats etc,it's too expensive of car to buy,if your not 100% with in my opinion
Agreed there, but I was lucky. Got my exact spec I wanted and a little more. You have to be in it to win it. Phone up, you never know.

Reactions: AndyB-S3 and Jassyo06
Aberdeen Audi have stock cars in

Aberdeen Audi have A stock car in.

Daytona grey, pano roof and comfort/sound package.

Pretty basic spec. No alu/black pack, standard bling wheels, no dynamic pack......not the most appealing thing.

Agreed there, but I was lucky. Got my exact spec I wanted and a little more. You have to be in it to win it. Phone up, you never know.

No,mate my time for one has been and gone,and l wouldnt do a stock paint colour

Aberdeen Audi have A stock car in.

Daytona grey, pano roof and comfort/sound package.

Pretty basic spec. No alu/black pack, standard bling wheels, no dynamic pack......not the most appealing thing.

They have a black one aswell,I know I nearly bought it but for the quite basic spec.

If there are quite a few RS3's kicking about getting soo much discount then why the heck are some still commanding a premium used??.. i have spied a lovely cornflower Blue one for £46.5k. Chances of getting this for a few k less then??..

Reactions: Akaflash
If there are quite a few RS3's kicking about getting soo much discount then why the heck are some still commanding a premium used??.. i have spied a lovely cornflower Blue one for £46.5k. Chances of getting this for a few k less then??..
They might be up for sale at a premium, but they're not necessarily selling them. I've been watching the used market like a hawk. There's lots which just aren't selling.

Reactions: AndyB-S3
Cool bud. Will maybe just give them a buzz tomorrow and see what they are saying...

72f93697e2636ddf08fa15a833f2f8e4.jpg

dfa4dd0a113c8723f19510811fcb8d35.jpg

e5f2cb33d69924f2b0773dee1c9a6ed0.jpg

Couple months back i discounted buying one but for some strange reason i keep coming back. Lol.

Reactions: Radman and Spaceman_RS3
Was in Aberdeen Audi yesterday, as we understood they had a Q2 in and my wife wanted a look......they DONT have one....idiot receptionist.

Anyway, they do have a Nerdo grey RS3 with no BSP/alu pack and standard bling wheels......its only £48k!! WTF, theyre living in a dream world....

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Bonkers. Especially when the new TTRS is up for not much more, which also comes with the seats, virtual dash, nav etc. I've been watching RS3 prices closely and can tell you they are not selling easily for these high prices.

Cardiff Audi have a nice spec for decent money

Daytona grey, pano roof, B&O speakers, dynamic pack and a few other smaller options (can't recall what) for £45k, in the showroom.

Bonkers. Especially when the new TTRS is up for not much more, which also comes with the seats, virtual dash, nav etc. I've been watching RS3 prices closely and can tell you they are not selling easily for these high prices.

The TTRS starting price is £51,800 also there's a showing of both the RS3 and Rs4 for Audi dealerships at the end of the year just like they did with TTRS

The TTRS starting price is £51,800 also there's a showing of both the RS3 and Rs4 for Audi dealerships at the end of the year just like they did with TTRS
Yep, I can't see why you'd go for a number of these used RS3's that are up for £50k when the TTRS is similar money, pre optioned up, of course.

Yep, I can't see why you'd go for a number of these used RS3's that are up for £50k when the TTRS is similar money, pre optioned up, of course.

Well a educated guess the RS3 saloon will start from around £46k no less other words a £50k car

Could be even more than that, the way the £ is against the Euro......

No that's the price not a guess l could have put a deposit down this morning if l where daft enough lol

do it !

Do it !!

Do It !!!

DO IT !!!!

Lol :)

Reactions: AudiNutta and Jassyo06
do it !

Do it !!

Do It !!!

DO IT !!!!

Lol :)
£52,000 mate for a standard car mate even given say a 10% discount add my £8k deposit am still financing £40k no way the GMFV's haven't been released yet so that needs to be taken into the finance aswell... Definitely going to test drive the beast they had just received all the literature for the car but l wasn't interested after he told me the price lol

Reactions: AudiNutta and Snake Pliskin
£52,000 mate for a standard car mate even given say a 10% discount add my £8k deposit am still financing £40k no way the GMFV's haven't been released yet so that needs to be taken into the finance aswell... Definitely going to test drive the beast they had just received all the literature for the car but l wasn't interested after he told me the price lol

Jesus mega bucks then !!!!
Hmm yeah that is starting to get a bit OTT isn't it .... especially when it's all about THAT engine and you can get it for much less in an RS3.

I'd imagine the residuals will be pretty spectacular on the TTRS. That's what could ultimately swing it for me if/when taking the plunge.

Well I had a TT cost 33k and after 1 yr got 23.5k, Yes spectacular. RS will be worse I think.

Jesus mega bucks then !!!!
Hmm yeah that is starting to get a bit OTT isn't it .... especially when it's all about THAT engine and you can get it for much less in an RS3.

Residuals will no doubt be uber strong..l think, yeah That engine...LOL even the GM of sales said that to me this morning that the prices are getting way out of order...I really think the face lift RS3 Saloon has the potential to be a £50k car as well but with a lot more standard equipment....its the Audi way...lol