RS3 latest discounts

The RS3 4 door is going to be an utter beast, but I suspect audi will make you pay through the nose for it, and Its going to get hit by the new tax (if that bothers you)

The TTRS does not interest me, If I wanted a sports car I would get a proper one for 60k (6 pot manuel caymen S), if I wanted to be billy big ******** and destroy everything on the road I would get a Litchfield GTR, they have a nice LM1000 at the moment than can run 9 sec QTRs :D

Reactions: Jassyo06
I see people moving on to RS3 saloon chat now so has someone herd no facelift RS3 coming ?????

Spoke to the dealer on Friday who has my deposit for any potential FL RS3 hatchback. He was very negative for the prospects of it. Doesn't look good.

Reactions: B19
Spoke to the dealer on Friday who has my deposit for any potential FL RS3 hatchback. He was very negative for the prospects of it. Doesn't look good.
I will take that as good news as might help price of our Rs3's in the future. Yes and agree with previous posts that Audi will ask mental price for saloon, glad I've got my Rs3.......
I seen Audi garages putting there demos up for sale over last week so that could be a sign of no more demo cars.

I will take that as good news as might help price of our Rs3's in the future. Yes and agree with previous posts that Audi will ask mental price for saloon, glad I've got my Rs3.......
I seen Audi garages putting there demos up for sale over last week so that could be a sign of no more demo cars.

Demonstrator cars are always for sale after 5 months from the date they are registered...via Audi,A sign of that a Audi car model is at its end of production..is when they/Audi start producing the car with Uber options including Exclusive paint colours just to get shot of the current car,and most new demos registered recently are of that spec

The RS3 Saloon 400psi will start from around £45k

if you where worried about your cars residuals you should have never got it Nardo Grey.....

Demonstrator cars are always for sale after 5 months from the date they are registered...via Audi,A sign of that a Audi car model is at its end of production..is when they/Audi start producing the car with Uber options including Exclusive paint colours just to get shot of the current car,and most new demos registered recently are of that spec

if you where worried about your cars residuals you should have never got it Nardo Grey.....

400 BHP will be epic. I was holding out for the Hatchback but I might have to take the saloon if that's the way the RS3 is going.
£45k is what I'd expect it to be tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

400 BHP will be epic. I was holding out for the Hatchback but I might have to take the saloon if that's the way the RS3 is going.

An RS3 saloon would have had me very tempted right now but as it's not going to be available any time soon, I can pick up a C43 AMG coupe with 4WD and 367PS for a bit less than £45k. Stage 1 on that should see me well into the 400s and the interior is a step on from the S3/RS3 IMO. Plus the service I've had from Audi lately has been nothing short of abysmal.

I see your S3 Sepang man,,,,, do you stay in Abedeenshire as all Audi,s are Sepang blue.

Wow you are certainly always to 're-adjust' your RS3 expectations lol :)

A hatch was imminent ... Didn't happen
Now it might be a saloon in August 17 .... No problem
Possibly no hatch ... No problem
Possibly £45k .... No problem

I'd have given up by now & be looking at a TTRS or S5 !!!

Oh .... & 400 bhp will not be distinguishable in the real world from the current car, which you will have seen in recently posted videos, current stock cars are coming out the factory circa 400+ bhp & hitting 60mph in 3.6 seconds. So the FL will be epic yes, but only in the same way the current car is.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
Oh .... & 400 bhp will not be distinguishable in the real world from the current car, which you will have seen in recently posted videos, current stock cars are coming out the factory circa 400+ bhp & hitting 60mph in 3.6 seconds. So the FL will be epic yes, but only in the same way the current car is.
But if the current model puts out more power than advertised, why are you assuming that the new one will not?

Reactions: D0C
Just to add another decent broker site - Orangewheels are doing a standard RS3 for £39k which is not bad considering there are no deals out there! Speccing it up will probably yield bigger savings...

Just to add another decent broker site - Orangewheels are doing a standard RS3 for £39k which is not bad considering there are no deals out there! Speccing it up will probably yield bigger savings...
I'm pretty sure they won't be able to honour that now that production has stopped, surely?

Reactions: jimojameso
But if the current model puts out more power than advertised, why are you assuming that the new one will not?

I believe the current car outputs higher bhp than the official quoted Audi figure ... how else could so many cars be exceeding the factory figures.

That said, even if the new car does shave 0.2 seconds off the 0 to 62mph sprint, there is no way you're gonna sense that difference from the current car.

So saying a potential 'face lift' car @ 400bhp will be epic vs the current model is a bit of a stretch IMO.

How anyone could not be buzzing after test driving a current RS3 and then be prepared to patiently wait over a year for a possible FL is beyond me ???

The current car is epic ... fact !
An eventual FL will be epic ... Yes ... But in the same way the current car is ... it will not be leaps & bounds better lol :)

Reactions: ComputerControlled and B19
Think about the poor ******** who were waiting for buckets and ceramics though @Snake Pliskin :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: billyali86, Snake Pliskin and B19
Hi Tx and Snake
I've done 1700 miles in mine now and it's a mental car, people look at me with disgust and smiles depending on age group over sound of car, I'm always in dynamic mode and love it every day, glad you boys made right choices in colour's.
I have noticed S3 drivers on here as you boys say waiting for a car that might never come, what is wrong with the second hand cars throughout the country in Audi garages,,,, some nice rs3's for sale.
They could go this way tho...(dark side)

Last edited:
Reactions: Terminator x and Snake Pliskin
Hi Tx and Snake
I've done 1700 miles in mine now and it's a mental car, people look at me with disgust and smiles depending on age group over sound of car, I'm always in dynamic mode and love it every day, glad you boys made right choices in colour's.
I have noticed S3 drivers on here as you boys say waiting for a car that might never come, what is wrong with the second hand cars throughout the country in Audi garages,,,, some nice rs3's for sale.
They could go this way tho...(dark side)View attachment 96134

Great pic .... 2 awesome cars !!!

Reactions: Terminator x and B19
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Wow you are certainly always to 're-adjust' your RS3 expectations lol :)

A hatch was imminent ... Didn't happen
Now it might be a saloon in August 17 .... No problem
Possibly no hatch ... No problem
Possibly £45k .... No problem

I'd have given up by now & be looking at a TTRS or S5 !!!

That's IF a new car is released in the UK. And IF it's going to be 400BHP.

F/L day dreamers eh:tearsofjoy: waiting for something that might never happen!

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
When's the RS4 coming as I fancy one....
Not sure. But it'll be here a LOT sooner than this mystical F/L 400BHP RS3 that everyone is so convinced about on here:laughing:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and B19
Nothing wrong with us members who don't own who can still dream!

Reactions: B19 and Snake Pliskin

Agree ... nothing wrong with that at all !!!

Just the talk from dreamers trying to put down the current model which grates & for me verges on trolling as its a stunning car & the new FL will be a few % improved, but not leaps & bounds ***.

True RS3 enthusiasts will love the current car & the eventual FL.

I hope for you guys eagerly awaiting news on an FL that one does materialise as I know what it was liking waiting months for mine !

Fingers crossed for all you genuine buyers.

Reactions: Bristle Hound, B19, ComputerControlled and 2 others

Of course! But like Snake said, it's more about the putting down of the current model which is annoying / kind of funny whichever way you want to look at it!

I dream all the time... I started in Astra Gte world and went through every fast Vauxhall / Fords, now for good long time stuck in Audi world lucky to keep car a year, I was looking for next car before Rs3 was built and still looking but that is me dreaming in RS4 world now, ( only a dream tho )
Set targets high.....

I dream all the time... I started in Astra Gte world and went through every fast Vauxhall / Fords, now for good long time stuck in Audi world lucky to keep car a year, I was looking for next car before Rs3 was built and still looking but that is me dreaming in RS4 world now, ( only a dream tho )
Set targets high.....
Yeah man, the new RS4 is going to be the bad boy!

Of course! But like Snake said, it's more about the putting down of the current model which is annoying / kind of funny whichever way you want to look at it!
I'm probably wrong, but I've not seen anyone putting down the current model. On the contrary, why do you think people are so keen for the new one to come out so they can buy it? Because the current one is so awesome! Or at least that's what it is for me...

I'm probably wrong, but I've not seen anyone putting down the current model. On the contrary, why do you think people are so keen for the new one to come out so they can buy it? Because the current one is so awesome! Or at least that's what it is for me...

No one puts down the current model as doc rightly says. It's a matter of talking about the new one. If you don't like what you read about the FL then join another discussion or even better......get out and drive yours instead of writing here.

I am gonna love posting photos of my new RS3
Not sure. But it'll be here a LOT sooner than this mystical F/L 400BHP RS3 that everyone is so convinced about on here:laughing:

Can You Dead People...CC....or is your talent....just soley Clairvoyance....lol

No one puts down the current model as doc rightly says. It's a matter of talking about the new one. If you don't like what you read about the FL then join another discussion or even better......get out and drive yours instead of writing here.

What new one? There is no new one!
And no. I like this thread just fine, thank you.
No point in spitting your dummy out just because you missed the boat!

In another note. I drove through a tunnel today. At speed.
That is all

Reactions: AndyB-S3, Spaceman_RS3 and Snake Pliskin

Just the odd one or two Doc who make uneducated indirect comments & I even wonder if they've test driven the current RS3 or have any genuine intentions of buying an FL RS3. Like the talk round here to be factual & genuine wherever possible :sunglasses:

As for discussing the FL, I do have a vested interest as I could be wanting one myself in a couple of years .... as long as there's a sportback :yes:

Reactions: B19 and D0C
I see your S3 Sepang man,,,,, do you stay in Abedeenshire as all Audi,s are Sepang blue.

Na Bandit... Hamilton....Sepang/Sportback with the BSP/Black roof rails/Pano....is purty rare....comeback...LOL

What on earth are you on about Jassy?

CC...you have a distinct dislike "so it appears" for others wanting a NEW RS3...whether that be in saloon form...or sportback....the RS3 Saloon is a sure certainty member...l really dont know why you bother to post on this thread...as you just mock people who want a facelift car mate...chill...

Na Bandit... Hamilton....Sepang/Sportback with the BSP/Black roof rails/Pano....is purty rare....comeback...LOL
You will only see my back door come-on good buddy...lol

A hear ye Bandit...Backdoor.... Bandit...!!!!! Yeah doesnt everyone....lol
I just watched Smokey and the Bandit 1 and 2, pure magic....you need to get rid o that S3 and get one like the Bandit.....lol

Reactions: Scottyg
CC...you have a distinct dislike "so it appears" for others wanting a NEW RS3...whether that be in saloon form...or sportback....the RS3 Saloon is a sure certainty member...l really dont know why you bother to post on this thread...as you just mock people who want a facelift car mate...chill...
Jassy you need to chill mate. It's not a dislike. It's an observation. I don't care who gets one.

Like I said I just find it funny how the F/L crew talk about how their F/L car is going to be better than the current one. But there isn't even a F/L model announced:laughing: