RS3 latest discounts

Well I had a TT cost 33k and after 1 yr got 23.5k, Yes spectacular. RS will be worse I think.
A ten a penny TT 2.0l is shocking...year old TTS's are going for big discounts.

But I reckon the TTRS will be much stronger. At least as a minimum on a par with the RS3. Look at the previous TTRS...they're going for strong money still.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Hope so, I sold my TT to get an RS3!

RS pricing structure i
Why would saloon be less than TT RS, more if its like the A3 saloon?

The TTS..is priced on par,well slightly more expensive than its rival the Cayman...but the Audi has far more standard toys and slightly more bhp,the TTRS is sligthly more expensive than the Porsche Cayman S..but with 50 bhp more and a lot more standard equipment.

TTS £41,600,TTRS £51,800,S3 Saloon £37,000 s-tronic RS3 Saloon £47,000....

Residuals will no doubt be uber strong..l think, yeah That engine...LOL even the GM of sales said that to me this morning that the prices are getting way out of order...I really think the face lift RS3 Saloon has the potential to be a £50k car as well but with a lot more standard equipment....its the Audi way...lol
To be fair, if you look at the standard kit offered on the TTRS (in my post above with the spec sheet and pricing attached) then for me there is just the colour and dynamic pack (if there is one) to add in. You get the full MMI navigation and air conditioning system within the vents as standard, 19" alloys as standard, VC as standard, Super sports seats and Audi sound system as standard and RS suspension. I don't think you would need much else as options. SO the difference between the RS3 and TT RS will likely be standard trim levels and options needing added, which will make them pretty much the same level on price for similar spec. IMHO.

To be fair, if you look at the standard kit offered on the TTRS (in my post above with the spec sheet and pricing attached) then for me there is just the colour and dynamic pack (if there is one) to add in. You get the full MMI navigation and air conditioning system within the vents as standard, 19" alloys as standard, VC as standard, Super sports seats and Audi sound system as standard and RS suspension. I don't think you would need much else as options. SO the difference between the RS3 and TT RS will likely be standard trim levels and options needing added, which will make them pretty much the same level on price for similar spec. IMHO.

What spec sheet and pricing attached...???

What spec sheet and pricing attached...???
TTRS

Reactions: Jassyo06

That's does look promising but you still have to add privacy glass power folding door mirrors and metallic paint and 20"s, well maybe not...lol its still a £53k car...it all depends on the GMFV...and the discounts available...so in late August Audi are going to make this car available on there configurator....

Still no sign of facelift RS3 :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, Snake Pliskin and Jassyo06