RS3 in Forza Motorsport 5

MBK

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Good to see the RS3 has made the car list for Forza Motorsport 5 as part of the limited edition pack. The RS7 is the cover car and plenty of other Audi's feature too. This will be a great game so looking forward to it, just over a month to wait now.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-GB/news/FM5_LE_Announce

011 Audi RS 3 Sportback – More than a mere grocery-getter, the RS 3 Sportback marries performance with practicality. The result is a 340-horsepower grin-generator that will paste your head to the back of the seat and not crack a single egg in the process.

Reactions: MB RS3, voorhees, T-800 and 1 other person
I STILL think the RS3 an amazingly good all round UK road going machine Mark, bar none!

Those who question its ability haven't tried one; and its rarity makes it more of a pleasure to own!
:yahoo:

Reactions: Kelza, KKM, MBK and 2 others
It is John, as an all round, all weather road car I struggle to think of any viable replacement. Some cars do one or 2 things better but come with an equal compromise.

Hopefully I will have some pictures of the RS3 alongside the car that will, eventually, replace it tomorrow, I'm like a kid at Christmas tonight!

Reactions: 45bvtc
After a chance to play this game early I'm now way too excited about the release of Forza 5. No RS3 picture as yet (I will post up the limited edition car as soon as I get it) but all these pictures are from inside the game, an incredible level of realism. As Audi are a technical partner of Turn 10 I think we can expect Audi's in general to fare well in this game.

If you are treating yourself to an Xbox One and Forza 5 wait until you feel the rumble triggers in action for wheelspin and ABS, just brilliant, like electric shocks in your fingers.

Forza5_CarReveal_R8V10plus_WM.jpg

week06-2013-audi-rs-7.jpg

Forza5_Gamescom_Audi_R18_E-tron_07.jpg

Oh and there will be a few of these to pick on too:

forza5_carreveal_bmw_1seriesmcoupe_wm.jpg

Reactions: T-800
Yes Forza is an Xbox exclusive, shame as it would look amazing on PC too.

So here we go the Xbox One and Forza 5 have finally arrived and the RS3 Limited Collectors Edition is of course my first car in the game. The pictures aren't great as the Forza website is understandably on a go slow so these are via my phone.

RS3 LCE with Custom Livery and some serious aero

The attention to detail is stunning, here is a shot of the interior, the seats, scuff plates, stitching and trim are all spot on. Impressive stuff.

RS3 Forza 5 interior detail

The driving model of the RS3 in the game is superb, the best simulation I've experienced to date. It's a quick car in the game, Audi is the technical partner for Forza and I'm doing pretty well on the world Leaderboards, I'm the quickest RS3 but no where near those top few 1M's a couple of those guys are among the best in the world. As you can see below that's with alll the assists switched off just like in real life. Once the game gets going I'll be happy to be in the overall top 100 in the world again.

Reactions: MB RS3, jimojameso, Ghost and 2 others
See you the top Audi MBK, :icon_thumright: ..but 3 BMWs above, is the BMW the better car (in that game) ?

…and let me be the first to say.. congratulations on reaching 1000 posts :hi:

There it is
pointing-down-smiley-emoticon.gif

Really trying to resist ordering one of these. This thread isn't helping ha ha :)

Reactions: MBK
See you the top Audi MBK, :icon_thumright: ..but 3 BMWs above, is the BMW the better car (in that game) ?

…and let me be the first to say.. congratulations on reaching 1000 posts :hi:

There it is
pointing-down-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hey thanks Spooky!! 1000 truly useless (and sometimes fun!) bits of information added to the interweb then!

The RS3 and 1M are quite well matched in Forza 5, the RS3 has the benefit of being a more stable and forgiving during heated races, the 1M is that bit more adjustable but you have to know what you are doing. Here's a clip an online multiplayer battle with a well driven 1M from earlier today.

Xbox One has upload studio so it is now possible to get video clips off the console and on to YouTube much more easily.

That's the long journey to 2000 posts begun!?

achievement_unlocked1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mr_Freeze and T-800
Really trying to resist ordering one of these. This thread isn't helping ha ha :)

Worth every penny I can guarantee you, especially as Audi's feature in every category. The TTRS looks like quite a beast in the game but I haven't got round to trying it yet. The R18 e-tron quattro is just incredible at 1080p 60fps and bouncing about over 200 mph it's enough to make your eyes bleed. Games have never looked so good or felt so realistic. You know you want one!

Reactions: T-800
I was looking forward to this game, but on the 360, so gutted when I found out it was only out on Xbox one. :sorry:

Im not a massive gamer, but do like the car games, so i just got the Need for Speed Rivals for the 360.

I will need to take a good look at the Xbox one before buying the new console, sounds a lot ATM just for that one game. :blink:

..but enjoy MBK, and looking forward to some more ingame Vids for you. :icon_thumright:

Rivals looks like a great game too, I have it here but haven't tried it yet. I like the sound of dropping in to your friends game to either help or hinder them. I'll be making a few surprise appearances for sure!

I think the Xbox One price will drop pretty quickly next year they usually do. This time I thought well new consoles are only launched once every 8 years so I'd treat myself. I even got a VIP invite to the launch but couldn't make it.

As sad as it may be I think I fall in to the category of committed gamer! It seems gaming might well be better for us than it's sometimes made out, this is well worth a watch:

Had a play around on my mate's Xbox One this weekend, he also had Forza 5! What a game, so realistic!

I can confirm that the RS3 is so true to life (almost uncanny) and echo Mark's comments on the exceptional attention to detail!

I think a purchase in the New Year is on the cards :eyebrows: lol!

I was looking forward to this game, but on the 360, so gutted when I found out it was only out on Xbox one. :sorry:

I just wanted to be on the same game, in the same car, and on the same circuit as MBK… just to kick his butt off the leaderboard :eyebrows: :sly:

...45bvtc said he needed to keep backing-it-off following him around Ruthin!! :lmfao:

:friends:

Reactions: MBK and Sandra
I just wanted to be on the same game, in the same car, and on the same circuit as MBK… just to kick his butt off the leaderboard :eyebrows: :sly:

...45bvtc said he needed to keep backing-it-off following him around Ruthin!! :lmfao:

For coming 2nd in the fantasy formula 1, you should just treat yourself to the gaming system and kick some MBK butt. Lmao. :) x

For coming 2nd in the fantasy formula 1, you should just treat yourself to the gaming system and kick some MBK butt. Lmao. :) x

You know I don’t like to talk about that Sandra! :blush: .......................................................... :yahoo:

… but now you mention it, I hope to see John and MBK and a few others from here, entering 2014 ASN Fantasy Formula 1 :icon_thumright:

if you think you can take the heat!! :whistle2:

Reactions: 45bvtc
I have to wait till crimbo to get my xbone... all ready got my copy of forza 5 LE

suxs so much that my fanatic wheel will not work with the new machine, microsoft are so greedy

Rivals looks like a great game too, I have it here but haven't tried it yet. I like the sound of dropping in to your friends game to either help or hinder them. I'll be making a few surprise appearances for sure!

I think the Xbox One price will drop pretty quickly next year they usually do. This time I thought well new consoles are only launched once every 8 years so I'd treat myself. I even got a VIP invite to the launch but couldn't make it.

As sad as it may be I think I fall in to the category of committed gamer! It seems gaming might well be better for us than it's sometimes made out, this is well worth a watch:

no idea what she is going on about but she is defiantly in my **** bank :)

OK, so I'm 68-years of age (a war baby!!!) and ngetting closer to 69, Im very content and happy in my own skin, so I do not understand what this typically "rah-rah" American female is on about... :wtf:

But that for me os OK! So long as she stays in the land of the free and the brave I'll be happy with that - and this from someone who's spent a few years creating animated work instructions for these (with God on their side - thanks Bob (Dylan) :music:) guys to service UAV's (drones) to go persuade others that they (the Americans, that is) are all ok, Yah!

And I've been fortunate to work with people in the Netherlands, Canada, China and Japan too, so have met sufficient guys out there to formulate my views, but it's the Americans who are the ones that worry me! :scared2:

That aside I'm half way with Dave Hedgehog; I don't know what she's on about or care even, BUT I definitely don't want her in my bank..

Reactions: Sandra

:laugh: bring it on Spooky! Rivals challenges are probably the best part of Forza 5. I'm not much good anyway ;)

"Unbeatable" difficulty in a Viper GTS at Silverstone. Some Forza players are claiming this level is umm...unbeatable, I made this video to show if you use a bit of race craft and spot the mistakes of the drivatars (cloud powered AI) getting to the front is easy enough. There is an R8 in this on e too so keeping th Audi link!

Some close Nissan GTR action - just for Teebee of course, I didn't enjoy this at all....:yes:

Check out the loon at 0:56 in the bronze R35 taht tries to take me out. Then the big lift by the red R34 onto Rahal Straight, thanks for the easy 4 places. The friendly nudge into the Corkscrew at 1:12 is what you can expect in this game.

You need John for the F1 he follows it way more than me, that said I'll have a go next season for sure.

Reactions: Ghost
I was told to spend a few hours out of the house tonight, to give my partner time to wrap my Christmas gift….

…………I hope it’s a xbox one
not-available.gif
not-available.gif
rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smiley-emoticon.gif

BamE1ygCQAAitvr.jpg:large
:)

Reactions: Mr_Freeze and 45bvtc
The rs3 in forza 5 has uprated front disks !

The rs3 in forza 5 has uprated front disks !

Only if you upgrade them, the modelling of the standard car is almost perfect (minus any brake squeal!), you can upgrade to carbon ceramic in the game though.

Reactions: Kelza
This is a good watch and even better read in this months evo magazine. It seems the simulation modelling in Forza 5 is closer to the real cars than ever before with lap times merely 10th's of a second apart.

And here is my effort on the same lap under the same conditions...way quicker than Henry and Tiff :yes:...

My lap 1:02:664
Tiff 1:05:2
Henry 1:06.0

Reactions: monkeyboy_marcus