RS3 grill Group Buy

But the Danish couriers is lazy as f**k... Still waiting. Hoping it Will arrive before the weekend, so i can fit it saturday:)

But the Danish couriers is lazy as f**k... Still waiting. Hoping it Will arrive before the weekend, so i can fit it saturday:)

The danish courier is not lazy as **** its you not accepting your delivery they have had 3 attempts to deliver....!!!

Your grill was on van for delivery on monday morning and they tried tuesday and wednesday......no luck. looks like you need to call them or its on its way back pal.

They Called me. But they have attemted to deliver 3 times to my old adress. I Can see in my sent Messages that i writer my new adress, so i don't know where the fault is.

Cheers for the offer Mark, I was lucky my neighbor was in so I got it mon. It's been fitted so I'll get her a wash tonight after work and post a couple pics. Cheers again Mark & Zee.

Strooth!!!! That was bleeding quick delivery to Oz wasn't it.

****** oath mate lol

They delivered it while I was still asleep and managed to get it over the gate on side of house which is like a jungle of tall grass that I never access lol. Had no idea it was there until I checked my tracking and it was mentioned in the results. Was a exciting moment.

Reactions: Phil-1
Anyone here fitted the rs3 grill? Looking to do it tomorrow and want the number plate holder to be able to remove it but currently the bolts are just spinning. Anyone know a good way to remove the plate holder?

The centre of the screw pulls out and comes apart. Mine came off fairly easy.

Yeah use a sharp knife or screw driver to prize the centre of it out it won't screw out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395524399394251 I just stuck mine on like so.

I'm going to Velcro the plates to the holder so at shows I can take off the plate / holder. I'm having to glue on the plate holding brackets thought. Will get pics up tomorrow when doing it. :)

Attempting mine today! Any done theirs and finished with fitting back the parking sensors that were part of the oem lic plate? Was it easy to fit to rs3 grille? Look ok? J

All fitted , well almost. I need brackets for the park assist front sensors which were part of my oem grille. Number plate will raise up one more notch to cover the metal protector bar behind grille which is exposed! Fitted dark chrome rings which I've had sitting around for a while.

If anyone has tips on brackets for the sensors please let me know.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395565480544121
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395565495072330

Looks good mate. I kept the protector thing from the old grill and put it on the new 1 to hide the metal bar behind the grill.

Looks good mate. I kept the protector thing from the old grill and put it on the new 1 to hide the metal bar behind the grill.

Thx man pretty happy with the look just need to get the parking sensors working for the sake of having them lol.

Tried to fit the foam protector back on but seem to not fit. Did you have to rework it?

I don't have front parking sensors so never had to worry about that lol

Not really it was maybe abit tighter than on the old one bit still managed to get it on fairly easy.

I don't have front parking sensors so never had to worry about that lol

Not really it was maybe abit tighter than on the old one bit still managed to get it on fairly easy.

Ah ok thanks. Will retry the foam fit when I get sensor brackets!

Zen I noticed u got some brackets fitted on other rs grilles from your website pics but none for rs3. Are they able to fit the rs3 ones to?

Pics of my actual PDCs I need to mount. (Part no. 420919275)

na7aje7a.jpg

8uzebeqa.jpg

4ybupyta.jpg

mubupa4y.jpg

Came across a few of these pics looking for some hope...

Rs4 grille with pre fit brackets
a8a7u4u6.jpg

umezy3yv.jpg

2 different type of brackets below:

Type 1
juqe7y5e.jpg

Type 2
6ysebaza.jpg

byteve6y.jpg

Wonder if these may work!

Last edited:
Here is a few pics with my bumper off and my crash bar sprayed. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395655263205737ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395655274270952

Reactions: Hoesty
Dear oh dear. After searching for months and debating I bought an RS3 grille from a company on fleabay which was in "America" pictures of the OEM grille etc. I purchased and it's only just cleared customs, anyway he's since changed the pictures and stated he's from china now so I'm not happy! I saw this seller on eBay too but the honeycomb inside the Audi sign was too big for my liking. However if I knew a group buy was on I would of been all over it. GUTTEd!! So I'm admiring all your lovely Rs3 grilles whilst mine should arrive soon but god knows what it'll look like. Any left? Gloss black, Chrome sign just in case I dislike the version I receive?

As promised, gloss black rs3 grill on white BE sportback. Number plate isn't on as we are waiting on private plate docs coming.

Attachments

• IMAG0466.jpg
    IMAG0466.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 274
  • IMAG0467.jpg
    IMAG0467.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 269
Reactions: Brodster
Wish I could just leave the plate off. We considered a sticker number plate left side but the Mrs spoke and we'll you know the rest :box:

I have to be honest i'm really not feeling the rs3 grill !!!!!

Car looks some what lost if you get me fine for SB but for 3dr just looks wrong! IMO!!

Cheers

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395770285083694
So mine arrived today after paying the customs charge of £25. It's identical to the ones you guys have received by the looks of it however I am still disappointed as I have definitely overpaid. £300 total. I think I'll feel better once it's on, tempted to do it now albeit bound to be dark when I finish

View attachment 30136
So mine arrived today after paying the customs charge of £25. It's identical to the ones you guys have received by the looks of it however I am still disappointed as I have definitely overpaid. £300 total. I think I'll feel better once it's on, tempted to do it now albeit bound to be dark when I finish

The "rs3" badge looks really bad ! I paid £275 posted for my genuine black edition rs3 grill ! Bargain from eBay.

Well I've already bought a rear s3 badge which I've heard if you heat up the rs3 badge it will come off then replace with the OEM s3 badge. So that should be that sorted. You definitely found a bargain there then, I've been looking for yonks! Just like everyone probably

That's a good idea !! Yeah I was looking everyday and had notifications set too go off when "rs3 grill" was listed. Wasn't even on eBay an hour and I brought it. Couldn't believe it when he said £275 posted :L ! Read the listing about 8 times. He did have some awesome cars and a massive garage so probs wasn't too fussed and wanted rid of it.

Right place at the right time, unfortunately £700 from Audi is pretty much a p**s take so something half as good will definitely do (for now). That's a good idea too. The one I bought had an OEM grille pictures up which I thought was too good to be true, ended up being a copy even though said OEM but I can't be ***** with sending it back as it took 3 weeks to arrive and costs etc! Well mate if you ever want rid of it, give us a nudge ;)

Did people leave the radiator padding in or out? I painted mine matt black but can't decide if it'll give a bit extra protection on the brittle grille?